34

UNEDITED

"Please daddy"

Harry's jade eyes darkened to a deep forest green as the words fell from my mouth. His mouth curled into a smirk as he dropped his hands from my body making me whimper.

"Very well, Strip" His rough voice echoed throughout the dark room.

Slowly removing my crop top and shorts, i'm left with just my undergarments. "Hmm, How about we also use that little piece we got today" He leaves the room for a moment to retrieve the VS bag, leaving me alone to think.

Will I lose my virginity today? My old friends always claimed it hurt at first, but the more that you did it; the pain went away. Harry's dïck isn't average sized, it's more than average. His member is long, but at the same time thick with angry veins that lead to his circumcised tip.

Harry walks through the door making sure to close and lock it behind him passing the bag and telling me to change. I begin to walk to the door that's in the corner of the room, which i assume is a bathroom when he stops me. "In here"

My mouth parts in shock "Did I stutter Olivia? I thought I told you to do something. Come on sweets, It's nothing I haven't seen before" He sits in a chair directly in front of me, legs open, waiting for me to change into the lingerie.

Two can play at that game Mr. Styles.

"Okay daddy" I give him a sweet smile before unclipping my bra and removing my panties.

Slowly putting on the lingerie, I do a 360 degree turn  where I see Harry palming himself through his pants.

"Can you clip me up daddy?"

He quickly nods his head so I walk over to him, making sure to turn around and sit right on his hard on. He lets out a small groan as I shift around to get comfortable.

Harry's POV

"I'm so comfortable" She says while rutting her hips back and forth. Grabbing her waist, I stop her movements. My còck is already leaking pre-cum and these pants and her are not helping "Don't play with me Liv. Clip your shit and go lay on the bed. Hands on the headboard" I say bucking my hips against her pussy.

Olivia gets up and goes to the bed, laying down propping her hands on the metal frame.

Standing up I go to one of the cupboards looking at all of the beautiful toys that I can use on my girl.

Vibrator? Maybe

Buttplug, Anäl beads? Too soon

Handcuffs? Definitely

Gag? Later

I don't want to go too rough on her nor do i want to make her uncomfortable. She doesn't know about this life and i'm also not going to pressure her to. I'll drop this in a heartbeat if she asked.

Grabbing the handcuffs, and vibrator I turn and make my way to Olivia. "If at any point you want to stop; say red. If you want to slow down; say yellow, and if you want to keep going; say green. I mean Liv, if you ever feel uncomfortable or if it's too much tell me" I say with seriousness.

"I will, I promise" She whispers and I shake my head and stick my pinky out. She removes one her hands and locks her pinky with mine. She's the only person who i'll ever do that childish shît with.