23

right so you might need some holy water.

  Once she's across my lap, i pull her hair with force causing her to groan out. "I'm gonna give you 15 after each one you'll thank me and ask for more, you'll address me as your daddy or sir" I order and when she doesn't answer I yank her hair "Understood? Don't make me fucking repeat myself Olivia, you really don't want that"

"Y-Yes Daddy" She grips the bed, letting go of her hair I start to knead her prefect little ass.

I deliver a slap on her right cheek watching as it jiggles. "Count"

"1 thank you sir. Can i have another one?"

Grabbing her by the throat I remind her "Manners little girl"

"May I have another one please" she breathes. I hum as I raise my hand and slap her ass again.

"2 thank you sir. Can i have another one please" She moans.

"You better not come without my permission" I warn her.

After 10 spanks I see the outline of my hand on her ass marking her up. Looking down at her panties which are clearly soaked showing her arousal.

"5 more, you're doing so good" I praise. Finishing the last five, I lift her up sitting her on my lap. Cupping her face I ask "Do you need some cream?" She slowly shakes her head.

Olivia takes her bottom lip in between her teeth, slowly unbuttoning my shirt. Once it's off she traces my tattoos with her small dainty hands. "Can i please you?" she asks in a small voice looking at me.

I smile at her, even though my cock is begging for attention i'm not going to force her. She trails her hands lower towards my pelvis.

Her lips attach with my own while undoing my belt. After she's got it she drops to her knees in front of me and starts to take my pants down along with my boxers making my cock hit my stomach.

Her eyes widen at my size "You're big" she mutters taking ahold of my cock making me let out a small moan. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask. As much as I want this I don't want her to feel pressured into doing something she doesn't.

"Yes" she assures me, squeezing it and moving her hands up and down. I grab ahold of her hair and bring her head closer to the head of my cock. She opens her mouth and takes me in slowly. I let out a moan when i feel her wet tongue.

Olivia begins bobbing her head up and down, jerking  the rest that doesn't fit in her mouth. Throwing my head back I push her head forward making her take more of me.

"Fuck. You look so good right now, on your knees for me"

I grip her hair as she swirls her tongue around my cock and tip. She moans against me sending vibrations causing me to moan and pull her off. She breathes before going back and taking me all in, her nose hitting my stomach. I curse and moan encouraging her to continue.

Jesus fuck does she not have a gag reflex??

Her hands trail down to my balls massaging them, I accidentally thrust into her mouth causing her to choke.

"Oh fuck. Just like that" i moan grabbing her head to thrust into her mouth "You're just letting me use your mouth? You love that don't you" groaning i look down at her tear stained eyes. Oh god how can she make sucking dick sexy?

A few thrusts later i feel myself twitch which causes her to take control and suck with urgency, hollowing her cheeks. I push her head forward, shooting my come to the back of her throat. She pulls me out of her mouth and swallows while keeping eye contact. That's when my eyes travel down her body i notice her touching her self. With a shake of my head I grab her face.

"Did i give you permission to touch yourself?" I ask when she doesn't answer i shake her head "Answer me slut"

"No daddy"

"You're not coming tonight" I state letting go of her face standing up to go to my closet pulling out clothes for her to wear.

Grabbing a shirt and some joggers I come back to see her in bed with a pout on her face. "That pout isn't going to change my mind sweetheart"

With that she huffs grabbing the shirt from my hand and starts to change in front of me. Taking off her bra and only wearing the shirt. Going to the other side of the bed she plugs her phone and situates herself in bed. Turning all the lights off I go to my side and get comfortable.

"Your giving me the silent treatment?" I look at her but she turns her back to me. "Liv"

I reach out and wrap my around her waist dragging her close me. Making her little spoon "Don't ignore me" i whisper into her hair "You need to learn somehow and i've been too lenient" She places her hand on top of mine.

"Alright be mad all you want but you're coming into work with me tomorrow. Night baby" With that I kiss her head and doze off.

(unedited)

A/N:
sooo louis new album?? walls coming out on the 31st and i can't wait 😞😞 PLEASE VOTE! cya :)