Feast

Hey guys, sorry I have been really bad at replying to comments (I usually try to reply to most of them) but recently I realised just how much time I was spending on my phone and I'm trying to cut down on it.

Here's the final proper chapter:
-----------------------------------------------------------

After Tony had stopped all attempts made by Peter and MJ to cook pancakes and waffles, the couple decided to grab a bag of chips and head outside. Heading outside was mostly Peter's idea and only happened as Peter was still trying to avoid THAT talk by Tony.

After wondering around a little, they decided to sit down for a while on a little bench placed near the building, overlooking a large expanse of snow covered grass.

They were enjoying the little quiet they got before everybody turned up.

The guest list was extremely long and included every person Peter could think of that Tony knew and liked (well, mostly liked. It probably wouldn't be very long otherwise).

Thor and Loki had arrived the previous day but we're still waiting for some of their friends from Asgard to turn up. The guardians were still making their way to Earth and nobody was entirely sure where Carol was but she had promised to be at the meal later.

Inside Peter could vaguely make out several voices in the kitchen preparing food but they weren't loud enough to disrupt the tranquility outside.

After a while of sitting peacefully in each other's presence, holding their hand and sitting with their sides pressed together, Peter and MJ made their way back inside to have a small lunch.

Peter had planned on trying everything at the meal later and wasn't going to mess that up by eating too much now. He wasn't even sure if his super metabolism would be able to keep up with the amount he was going to consume later but that too wasn't going to stop him.

The sound of a spacecraft drew the couple towards the window to see the first of the guest to arrive. Out of the space ship came Lady Sif and Valkyrie. They were met by Thor and Bruce, who had been waiting patiently for them (well Bruce had been anyway).

The next to arrive was Scott and Hope. They had been with Cassie earlier that morning but now she had a sleepover to attend which was much more important than anything else.

Peter excitedly went around introducing himself to every one with MJ doing the same following after him. He had been overly excited about meeting every one and MJ had had to calm him down on a few occasions.

Even though only four people had arrived so far, the tower seemed to be much more lively. All the interns and employees had today off so that the tower was free but even that didn't make the place feel empty.

The crowd only grew when three groups arrived simultaneously, adding T'Challa, Okoye, Shuri, Doctor Strange, Wong, Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Nebula, Groot and Mantis to the group.

With the sudden influx of people came a rapid increase in noise. Peter's sensitive hearing couldn't cope with all the input. As the sounds began to reverberate in his head, his hands flew to cover his ears and he hadn't noticed the gentle tug on his arm, guiding him towards a much quieter area of the tower.

As he began to take in his surroundings he noticed a pair of arms cradling him and second person standing quietly off to the side. The arms around him provided a much needed sense of safety and warmth. The bouncy brown curls that tickled his face brought a small smile to his lips.

'Hey Peter,' whispered MJ softly so not to bother his hearing 'Shuri's here too. She wanted to talk to you.'

A pair of spider web print headphones were handed to him.