chapter $2

JESSICA P. O. V

It has been a whole 30 minutes to get to the office and My mom is ranting about how lazy are workers are becoming just because the receptionist didn't pick her call on the first ring.
"It's okay mama" I said as she parks in front of my office. I pecked her on her cheeks before coming down from her car.

Walking into the building my guards opened the doors, I walk passed the receptionist giving her a quick nod and went into my private elevator to my office.

Walking down the corridor which led to my office, i opened the door, dropped my handbag on the table, taking of my jacket and hanging it over my chair.

Before I could seat and arrange myself my door burst open and without looking i already knew who it was, 'was she waiting for me to arrive'. My best friend and also the most craziest person I have ever met.

"Girl you know I shouldn't be talking to you right now huh" Laura said. Everyone this is Laura... the most craziest yet sweetest person I know. We met in high school in Mexico after she lost her parents but now lives with her aunt and from there became best friends, we also went to the same college in Mexico as... came to America together and so on... she had been there for me through my years of pain and always made sure to put a smile on my face. She is tall with a model body, with a huge rose on her right shoulder . Also she is not one to be played with. For real trust me.

Without looking up I replied "oh! And why is that laur"

"I called you more than ten times but no you didn't pick up Maria and not just that you didn't come to the party that-" I cut her off by raising my hand to her which in fact shut her up.

Raising my head looking at her I spoke "Laura I was busy I'm sorry but you also know I don't do parties"

"Really maria?" she said with one of her brows up and her mouth in a 'mmmmmhmmm' way

"really!" I said with a raised eyebrow as well

"Maria I can't believe you, I mean you're always busy. Take the day off or something... you are the Boss after all " she said frustrated.

"Day off?... I'm sorry laura, that can't happen and you know it" I said sincerely as I wait for her next debate topic but she didn't say any thing but instead left my office moving her hips side to side but not before turning to stick her tongue out for me.

I giggled at her action before going back to work.

£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢£¢
I was officially done with work for the today and went back home to rest.
Right now I'm in my room watching TV, I was watching mission impossible for the 5th time this week ... I mean I like it. My mom's not home making it even better because I'm alone with no complains, I love my mom but when it comes to her complains she gives you the whole history about it before telling you the main story.

I was done watching the movie, so I switched off the TV and head to the bathroom for a shower.

I enter the bathroom and take a thirty minutes warm shower before coming out. I head to my walk in closet and take out a grey sweat-short and a white bra top. When done I dry my hair and pack it in a low bun before heading out to the kitchen.

I was hungry and the popcorn I ate during the movie did nothing but added to my hunger. So I brought out the ingredients for a stir fry chicken spaghetti.

Thirty minutes later
KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in" I said. The front door open revealing laura. "What's up darling" I said cheerfully.

"I'm fine what you doing" she said as she dropped her handbag in the dining table as she heads to the kitchen.

"Cooking" I reply stirring the spaghetti

"Oh what you cooking " she asked happily.

"Stir fry chicken spaghetti" I said smiling. "Nice, I would have a plate please" she said heading to the living room

The food was finally ready, I was happy it was enough for two so I served for both of us.

We ate at the living room while watching Creed Enjoying the mouth watering taste.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Enjoying the story because there's more to come
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all