chapter $9

JAYDEN P. O. V.

It has been two days since the B. D. P. and I can't help but keep thinking about Jessica. Her simile, her hair, her flawless skin, her goddamn body and most of all her attitude. All she said to me at the party it still playing in my head repeatedly, But one thing that kept on replaying were those grey eyes of hers.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know when my parents walked into my room. Bringing me out of my thoughts my dad spoke.

"Xavier boy how are you doing? " dad asked worried

"fine" I replied emotionless.

"Obviously you're not fine??...I mean you have been behaving strange ever since the B. D. P. Sure you're fine?" mom asked worriedly. " and you're sister well she told us everything that went down" she added. I couldn't help it anymore, maybe they'll know what to do. I sit up well before speaking.

"I'm okay but I'm not OK, ever since I met Jessica I can't take her of my mind. I mean she is a woman who is after me for my tittle, even if she's well... Tempting, she's still trying to end me, I mean the way she spoke to me at the party... I... I was shocked no one has spoke to me ever in that manner... so I don't know what to do right now mom. Like she's goddamned... Ummm... Which word... tight yes she's up tight" I said truthfully.

Not hearing any reply I looked up at them and noticed that them both were lost in thought. Bringing them back to reality I spoke

"mom, dad is everything okay? " I asked as they looked at me then at themselves before dad spoke.

"son this Jessica girl do you perhaps know her full name" my dad asked in all seriousness. Mood swings.

"Ummm yeah Emily said something like Jessica Maria ummm...yes Manchango that's her name. Why?" I asked worriedly.

They both look at each other before mom spoke "we need to tell you something Xavier "

At this point I was worried and confused... like WTF is going on??!! Lord help me

"son you know we love you and we want nothing for the best for you... I'm sorry you'll have to find out about this in a very stupid way" mom said her face full of worry s. What the fuck is going on??!!! They where both looking soo pale

"Xavier there's something we need to tell you..." my dad said as both of them sit down on each side on my bed. My mom on my left, my dad on my right. What in God's name is going on???!

             $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Another chapter done
Don't forget to
$$vote
$$comment
$$share

Luv y'all