Chapter 8: just another momentrum

2 months later
Today was just going to be another day I could just fill it. I woke up around 5 30 to pray my fajr prayer and then decided it would just be better to just get ready cause I have a lecture scheduled at 9.

When I was done getting ready it was 7 but Aisha and munawar had not woken up yet so maybe they don't have any lectures today, just as I was about to grab my phone a call came in from Abdul Malik so I quickly ran to the toilet to answer it so as to not wake them up.

"Hey babe.... how was your night"he said in a very deep but yet clear voice.

"It was fine Alhamdullilah...am just getting ready" I replied.

"Well then I will be there in 10mins ok am really close by.

"Sure bye"

"Bye"

Abdul Malik and I have been really getting along for the past 2 months that it even surprised me I swear cause he just gets me so much, and he's so sweet and supportive.

I proceeded downstairs still in my deep thoughts of Abdul Malik to go get breakfast.

Nobody was down yet so I went to the kitchen and got a beef bacon with eggs and a cup of tea from the chef. I quickly went back to the dining table and had it before I headed outside to wait for Abdul Malik.

He approached me in front of the gate as we agreed that he could not enter the house anymore because I really don't want anymore problems from hajiya or munawar.

He screened down the passengers window and I hopped into the car.

"Well someone looks cute today" he said with a wink.

Trust me I didn't wear anything special or anything I had on a blue and purple flowery atamfa with a veil around my neck but he made it his mission to complement me every morning...so sweet I know.

"Stop being So cheesy...you sound so clingy"

"Probably because I am"

"Ooh okay then mr clingy keep talking and I promise I will commit suicide and drop from this car"I said while laughing.

The only way I could shut him up is if I threatened my health or safety but him it never worked.

"Fine fine I'll stop I promise" he said laughing and raising one hand up.

"So I was thinking maybe after your lectures I could pick you up cause I want to talk to you about something"

" what about"

"You'll find out soon enough I promise"

"Fine then you can pick me up by 12"

"It's a date" he mimicked my voice.

"Your so annoying"

"Your so annoying" he mimicked again.

I knew If I continued to talk he would just continue to annoy me so I decide to keep shut instead.

"We're here" I dropped from the car grabbing my purse. " 12 right"