Chapter 12: changes

"Ke come and sit down in one place mana why are you talking around like that" Aisha said to me confused of what I was pacing for.

I woke up this morning with a atrocious abdomen pain. But I masked it up because of Abdul he would have definitely asked me to go see a doctor. But I had no reason to hide it from Aisha.

"I have this really bad abdominal pain, it really hurts so bad Aisha"

"Maybe we should go to the hospital"

"Are you crazy? ... am not going to any hospital. What will people think"

"What will people think how?"

"I was just brought to my house 2 days ago and am taken to the hospital. Please reason with me here"
"Yah I guess your right but if it doesn't suppress soon then am calling Abdul Malik. Kinji"

"Deal. Am besides am a great liar" I said with a wink.

"And your proud about it"she replied laughing.
I walked out of the room and into the bathroom to take my bath and perform my ablution to pray my zuhr prayer, I was still in so much pain, I don't know for how long I would be able to hide it from Aisha.

"This book is so nice but I can't believe she's allowing him treat her that way" Aisha said reading a book on wattpad.

"What book are you talking about"

"Jadwa"

"I started reading the book not so long ago but I stopped because of how busy I've been with the wedding"

"Well you need to continue" I walked to her side and carefully sat down on the floor. "Are you ok"
Aisha said.

"Am fine...why" I said with a very scurvy voice.
"You know what am done with all this lies ok. Am calling Abdul"

"No please Aisha you can't, I don't want to worry him ok"

"Fine then, if you don't want me to call him then let's go to the hospital" she started standing up clearly serious about it. "NOW"

Several minutes later we had drove to the nisa premier hospital abuja, and I was in the examination room with the doctor.

"For how long have you been experiencing this pain" the doctor said.

"Since today morning"

"Did you fall or perhaps get hit by anyone"

"No"

"Did you have any sexual activity recently"

"Yes...uuh... I got married yesterday"

"Ok then you can just go to the laboratory for now"

"Ok

As I came out of the doctors office Aisha was outside waiting for me, she stood up and approached me immediately she spotted me.

"So what did he say"

"He said I should go to the laboratory and wait for the results"

"Well I called Abdul and he'll be here any minute from now"

"Aisha I specifically asked you not to disturb him, his working. We had a deal"

"Ammah are you even listening to yourself his your husband now not your boyfriend, it's his responsibility to be here"

I was already frustrated with her calling him and this annoying pain I just had to walk out on her and head for the laboratory.

I sat down on a couch waiting for the doctor when I heard Abdul walked in.