Chapter 2 - Too Busy Staring At Jake?

I got out of the car and started walking into hell. In other words, Perry Senior School. I was wearing a cute pair of ripped jeans, a black spaghetti strap singlet with a red checker jumper and a black pair of vans.

There were only three good things about this school;

One – I had my best friends Chloe, Rebecca and Sarah-Jane (Sj)

Two – The dreamiest guy in the whole town, Jake

Three – You could do anything and pretty much get away with it

“Hey guys!” I said putting my bag down on the ground

Chloe held her arms out and gave me a huge hug, so did Rebecca and Sj, but not as huge.

Chloe had long bright blonde wavy hair that went down to her lower back, she had sky blue coloured eyes and light freckles on her face.

Rebecca had ash brown hair fading into blonde that just touched her shoulders which matched her perfect tan, she had dark brown eyes with long eye lashes.

Sarah-Jane was pale (but it suited her) with a blonde-brown hair colour that went to the middle of her back and emerald green eyes.

“How was your trip?” Rebecca giggled

“Oh, it was just amazing!” I said sarcastically rolling my eyes

I went to my grandmother’s house, I have never liked my grandmother and never will! When mum died one thing I remember my grandmother saying was ‘it’s about time that thing has died, she was just a waist of space in the universe. No one wanted her around, not even me, not anyone’

“Come on guys we have class, and guess who is going be in it?” Chloe shrieked

“Judging by your voice Chloe, I’m guessing Jake?” Sj said picking up her bag

Chloe nodded and we all laughed

We had HPE first up, the only thing good about this lesson was that we got to watch Jake’s tanned and muscular body running around the fields for hours! He was a fit tank, and he was single

We all sat down on the grass putting our running shoes on, Jake was doing some warm-up before we started. I was so distracted that I didn’t hear a word Chloe, Rebecca and Sj had just said.

“Rose… Rose!” Chloe waved her hand in front of my face

“Sorry guys” I said tying my laces up

“Too busy staring at Jake?” Rebecca asked

We were talking so much that we lost track of time and the teacher was yelling at us “Ladies! Up now, you can do extra for not doing anything so far” she paused “it looks like you’ll have to stay behind at lunch to do some more, with Jake”

Yes, I’d agree to that any day!