one

One

Han soojin

I looked out the window of my room , looking out at the kids who were playing outside.

When can i go outside and play like them?

My mom said when i get older i can go out like that maybe when i am ten years old.

I can go outside and play with other kids.

The door bell rang and i knew my teacher came.

Let me introduce myself , i am han soojin and i am seven years old. I am being homeschooled and i am in second grade.

And i have a sickness called (ARA) which only founds to affect boys and its called (XLA) but there are little amount of girls with this sickness. Its a primary immunodeficiency.

I dont really understand it but they said there is something in our body called B-lymphoctye that protect our body from anything.

Mom said that my B-lymphoctye are still kids and they need to grow up so they can protect me.

And when they finally grow up i can go out all i want.

I run downstairs to greet my teacher.

"Miss kim" i run to her, happy to see her again.

She has been teaching me for two month now.

I was always happy to meet new people cause i hardly saw anyone except my mom and dad and miss kim.

Sometimes mom and dad would take me out with them but it was once in a month or so.

"Hello soojin " she lowered herself to give me a kiss on my cheek.

" What are we studing today?" I asked , excited.

She chuckled and patted my head.

" We are going to start soon, and i will teach you" she smiled as we went into living room where we usually studied.

Cause i liked it there more than the rest of the house and it was brighter.

She asked me about the homework she gave me to do and i hurriedly run to my room to bring it.

"Dont run haerin" she yelled behind me.

"Okay" i smiled as i said with my full voice.

But i still run and when i reached my room to pick up my books I regretted it.

I was out of breath and my chest was slightly hurting.

I followed my moms instructions to breath slowly and deeply before exhaling.

Then i slowly went down the stairs , when i saw miss kim i gave her a cheeky smile but she just shook her head.

"I told you to not run" she pointed out, scolding me.

"Sorry" i apologized.

And then we started studing.

-
"Lets stop here"  miss kim said as she closed the book.

But when she saw my pout she sighed.

"Do you want to study more?" She asked, with a smile.

"Yes" i said excitedly which made her chuckle.

"Its strange how much u like studing" she stated.

"When i have something to study i dont feel bored" i explained.

She gave me a smile of  sympathy. Before opening the book again.

"At this rate we are going to finish this years subject by next two month" she sighed.

"Its okay we can study next years book" i explained, mischievously.

She just shook her head at me with a smile before rubbing my head and pulling my cheeks and i frowned with a pout.

"What am i going to do with you?"

•••••

Ayo everyone , this time its wooseok🌺s time.

Please support this fanfic and if u like it let me know.💚