five

Five

He was the perfect friend that I had , a friend I didn't thought I would lose so soon.

But that was before it happened. After two month of being friends , That day he managed to convince me to go and play out that day, a cold winter day when it rained heavily the day before.

' I haven't been sick for a long time now, I am sure I already can leave the house for one time' I convinced myself as I knew I shouldn't.

It was so fun as we were playing with the other kids but one of the kids was sick and the advises my mom told me everytime replied in my mind as I continued playing before I knew it was time for my parent to come back home and cleaned my shoes and warmed myself up before they could be home.

As they came home we continued our daily life as it was but I kept wanting to tell them, but I was worried they would get mad at wooseok if they knew so even thought I wanted to tell them I didn't.

'nothing happened so its okay if I didn't tell them. I convinced myself once again.

That day went on well but the next morning when mom came to wake me up I wasn't feeling very well. My throat felt dry and my eyes was gunky and watery. I got sick.

I knew I had to tell my mom when she asked me what was wrong and asked herself why would I get sick.

"actually mom I went and played out yesterday" I admitted ,embarrassed as I tried to make eye contact with my mom but I couldn't .

"what ? how ? why?"she asked not understanding since I haven't done such a thing since I grew up to understand the situation about myself.

"the kids were playing outside and I –I really wanted to play so I went out" I told him not mentioning wooseok and apologized.

She didn't get angry or scold me but she sighed and looked at me with sorrow then I really regretted what I did. She looked disappointed in me and mostly disappointed at herself for not being able to do anything for me.

"soojin-ah , you know we are doing this because we care about you" she said as she caressed my cheek.

And that day I promised myself to not do anything without their permission once again.

Then mom stayed with me and didn't go to work which was not so often since my medical expense were a lot and they needed to work a lot to keep up with it.

She hugged me to sleep and then woke me up when the doctor came and asked me a few question and I answered every question.

"she is having cold , you don't have to worry a lot but you should be very careful and keep her away from anything that may infection, until she gets better" he explained and talked to my mom more before leaving and my mom started cooking things for me.

--------------

  i feel so sad for soojin, it's so hard to live with chronic illness , 

not being able to live the life you want , the way you want it to be or not being able to do what u want to do

 stay healthy <3 

stay safe and COMMENT

SHARE 

VOTE