six

Six

Han soojin

I got cold , a simple cold as everyone says but it wasn't so simple for me.

The common cold that everyone heals from it in less than a week without drug. I had to keep up with it for a month with a load of drug daily. And I started having babysitters again like before but this time it was an older ajummah so I was happy about it.

Till the point I got so bored of them even thought I was already used to them.

I didn't go out again that month or after it without my parents . wooseok came three times and felt really guilty about convincing me to go out with him .

But it wasn't his fault at all cause he didn't know anything about me but I knew what was happening yet I convinced myself to go with him.

Then our two month of everyday friendship ,disappeared into air.

And we didn't meet anymore.

Except when I went out with my parent and I saw him outside and we would wave at each other.

But I knew I had a friend. So I was happy.

But when he went to middle school and I stayed home studying . even our slight friendship disappeared.

And it seemed like our friendship was only mine to remember.

---------

 sorry if the chapter is short :((

but it is an important one and a really necessary one.

i dont know if i managed the story as i should have but i hope you like it < 3