two

Two

Han soojin

My mom woke me up at 7:30am to eat breakfast. I usually woke up during that time cause mom and dad had work at 8:30 am, I rubbed my eyes and I felt some fluid on my cheek , I touched it and saw I was drooling while I was a sleep. I made a disgusted face before going to wash my face, harsher than the other days.

I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair before grabbing my hairpins and organizing my hair so it wouldn't annoy me during eating as I was done , I stared at my self and smiled at my reflection because I looked good but as soon as I smiled, a frown made it to my face seeing my missing front teeth, I pouted and went downstair.

I kissed my dad's cheek who sat down enjoying his coffee.

"where is my kiss?" mom glared from two meters away.

"here it is " I wet my lips before kissing her on the cheek.

She closed her eyes feeling disgusted as she rubbed her cheeks with her sleeve " ewww , who taught you to do this?" she cringed.

"I learned it on my own" I said proudly, shrugging my shoulder.

We sat down and eat our breakfast.

"soojinah we are going to eat lunch out together this after noon" mom said as she smirked telling me the news.

"REALLY??? OMG that would be amazing " I screamed as I hug my dad.

"are you that happy?" dad chuckled.

"OMG I don't even remember how outside world look anymore" I said dramatically as I broke the hug and sat on my seat again.

Mom shook her head at me with a smile.

"be ready near 1 , we will come by then " dad told me as I nodded, excited.

I kissed them goodbye as they were at the front door and closed the door behind them.

I was alone once again. I had a babysitter even until last year till I felt like I was old enough to stay alone. Actually it was not only because I thought I grew up but it was because all my babysitters were boring and they didn't like to talk a lot. They wouldn't play with me and not to do this or that and wouldn't really pay a lot attention to me and more to their phones and I liked it alone than someone like that.

But I had miss ahn who would cook lunch for me and we would eat together then she would wash the dishes then go home.

It was not like I had anyone to cook for me or that I would cook nor I could order fastfoods cause it was bad for my health.

As I was alone in home now and I did some jumping around before sitting on the couch and turning on the tv. I wanted to watch my cartoons as I passed by a drama. It was a scene of two kids playing so I sat and watched. They were playing around and laughing and later they got quiet and the girl looked at the boy and smiled and the boy did the same ,they blinked twice then the boy went near the girl and kissed her.

My eye widened as I was shocked before quickly changing the channel. My heart was beating fast as If I was caught during a crime when I was absolutely alone. I put my hand on my heart and gulped before putting it on my favorite cartoon channel. This is why they say drama's is not for kids.

I frowned as I thought about it "aren't they little young to do those things?" I shook my head.

I felt better as I watched my cartoon. Later at 10 I went to study. And near 12 I decided to decide what to wear. I picked a yellow dress with red flower on it.

Then some bad idea came to my mind , I shook my head to remove it from my head.

"no no no soojin no" I told myself as I walked around my room.

"I will just do a little , they wont be able to tell" I thought as I was still walking.

I decided to resist myself but I couldn't so I quietly went to my parents room so no one would notice me.

I slowly opened the drawer and I found what I was looking for.

My eyes brighten as I looked at my mom's lipsticks.

The red one caught my eyes as I grabbed it and tried it on. It was bright red , I smiled and made a kissing face in the mirror and laughed at my self, I tried so much other things and played around before the clock caught my eyes .

"they would be here in 15 minutes" I screamed out a loud as I run to my room to wash my face.

I sighed a relief sigh as I saw that the makeup was no longer visible. The doorbell rang and I asked "who is it?" before opening.

And opened it as I heard my parents voice.

They smiled at me before frowning. " what happened to your face soojinah?" mom asked worriedly.

I blinked twice before answering," em. Oh- n-nothing , I just washed my face roughly that's why" I half lied.

My face was flushed. My parent did some getting ready before we all went out.

I smiled as I went out of the house , I looked around the neighborhood and saw a kid sitting infront of their house.

I looked at him and my face got hot as I saw that the kid looked just like the other kid from the drama , it made me remember.

He saw me staring and smiled at me and waved when I smiled back, I waved back, shyly before going into the car.

While I was in the car I looked at him again and he was drawing somethings on the floor. I smiled and faced infront and got excited about being out again.

(VOTE - COMMENT - SHARE)