three

Three

The dinner with my family was so fun yesterday, I am just really happy that I haven't been sick for a while now and whenever we go to hospital we come back on the same day and I don't have to stay there overnight.

My parents are trusting me on leaving me home alone now. And everything is going well. Maybe if I was fine for a little more they would even let me enter a normal school.

I was watching tv and I heard the kids outside playing and screaming and laughing. I got curious of what they were doing so I walked to the window and I watched them play. They were playing hide and seek and the pale boy who I waved at me yesterday was running to hide behind the bushes infront of our house , mom and dad didn't take care of them for a while now so they kinda grew a lot making him invisible from the front.

The kids were playing and running around but they haven't found him yet.

I was sitting there watching , my hands under my chin when he looked in the house and saw me looking from the window.

He smiled as he recognized me and waved at me again.

I smiled as I waved back but when I looked at the other side of the street , the one who was seeking looked at me strangely before squishing his eyes looking at where I was looking, my eyes widened as he went to were the boy was hiding .

"I FOUND YOU" he screamed laughing as he touched his shoulder.

"EVERYONE I FOUND WOOSEOK" he screamed to the other kids again.

Now I know what was his name, the boy named wooseok pouted as he looked at me , somehow blaming me for losing the game. I didn't know what to do but then he smiled and I did the same.

I didn't look at the game anymore as I closed the curtains and went to look at tv again.

The more I look out the more I want to go out.

__ 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND ALSO WOOSEOK HAD A LITTLE PART IN THE BEGING BUT ITS ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTERS SO WE HAVE TO WAIT ALITTLE.

AND TELL ME IF YOU WANT MORE OF X1 MEMBERS OR UP10TION MEMBERS IN THE STORY?