four

four

my and dad went for work and I waited for miss kim to come. As the bell rang I quickly wanted to open the door but then I remembered the rules , never open the door without knowing who is knocking.

"who is that?" I asked, impatiently.

"it's me" miss.kim said calmly waiting for me to open the door.

"you who?" I asked as I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling , the mischievous side of me winning.

"huh-, miss kim" she went along it anyway.

"how would I know you are really miss kim?" I asked acting as if I don't trust her.

"ok I am leaving" she sighed before threatening me. I panicked as I quickly opened the door , I pouted as I saw her smirk.

"it is not fair, you ruined the mood" I sulked as I walked back in.

"the things you do to me are not fair" she smiled as she pulled my cheeks.

I pouted even more as I sat beside her on the couch I had my books ready to study.

I had studied most of the ones we studied today.

"you really have to stop studying everything before time" she sighed.

"most of times I don't like how students don't understand what I explain but here I get sad about how I don't have anything to teach" she whined but I chuckled , this was a compliment.

"araseoyeo sem , I will try not to" "but I get bored and studying is fun so I cant help myself" I 

smiled cheekily.

"so what about reading other books? " she suggested.

"my reading is slow and it takes time for me to read things but mom downloaded some audiobooks and they are amazing cause I don't have to read slowly by myself, I listen while reading" I beamed.

"its really fun and easy that way"

"ok I will ask your parent so we can go to bookstore tomorrow and we can buy a lot of new books for you, you have to learn by reading slowly till you become better " she acquired to me.

"it would be amazing" I jumped up and down.

Teacher left and I became alone again.

I wanted to watch some cartoons again, an episode of spongebob that I have watched four times before but I still watched it laughing with it when the doorbell startled me.

"who is that?" I asked as I went near the door.

"my name is wooseok" a voice of little boy said and I recognized the name as I heard it 

yesterday.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to play with us" he said before I opened the door.

We stared at each other when I opened the door.

I knew I couldn't play, since all the games the kids where playing where playing in the mud or contained running which I couldn't do both.

"what are you playing?" I couldn't keep myself from asking, my heart was begging me to go.

"we are playing hide and seek" he said as he put both of his hands behind his back.

I looked at my foot on kicking the floor before saying that I couldn't.

"why don't you like that game? We can play another game if you want" he asked as he tried to convince me to go and play.

I really wanted to play with kids and not always someone approached me first.

"can we play cards?" I hopefully asked as I made the puppy eyes I always used against my 

parents.

"cards?" he seemed surprised and then his face fell " but the kids don't like to play with cards" 

he said as he looked behind him to look at the kids that were preparing for the game.

"and what about you?" I asked "don't you want to play too?"

"emm me " he rubbed his head , flustered . " I don't know how to play" he shyly said.

"you don't have to worry , I will teach you, I am very good at it" I smiled cheekily.

"really?" he asked. "yes, we have ton of card games" I bribed.

-

That day I started from teaching him the easy games. And nearly everyday I would wait for him to come and so we could play.

And sometimes he would get bored of those games and ask to do different games then I would say that I was sick and I could play those kinds of games and tell what my parents always told me when I wanted to play.

"I cant wait till we can play out together when you get better" he said as we sat and watched another episode of the power girls.

We were like best friends , he was the only friend I was, a friends I couldn't wait to gain.

And now I had him.

____________

everyone

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

tell me which member you want in the other chapters