eight

Eight

Han soojin

I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself wearing my uniform. I fixed it once again for the millions time before going downstairs.

My mom and dad were waiting there with tears in thier eyes it made me smile.

"Shouldnt i come with you?" Mom asked for the millions time.

" Mom its my first day i dont want to be seen like a baby" i whined as i refused the idea of her coming with me to school.

It would be weird if mom came because as much as i knew no parent would send their kids to thier first day to high school.

"And also ryujin is going to pick me up and we are going together " i said to reassure her and not let her worry.

Me and ryujin were both fan of up10tion and thats how we first started talking. And she was a great help for me those months.

And she was taking care of me like a baby and was super protective of me.

When the bell rang i beamed as i went to open the door and hugged her tight.

" I cant believe we are going to go to highschool together " i screamed as we both jumped around.

My parent were smiling looking at us. We reassured them that everything was going to be fine once again and i kissed them on the cheek before heading to school.

" I think its sweet how you always kiss them before going out " ryujin said as we were walking to school. I didnt know where it was so i was just following ryujin.

AS WE WERE WALKING TOWARD THE SCHOOL I SAW STUDENTS WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES WALKING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD , TALKING AND laughing with their friends it was like there was a flower blooming in my heart as I looking at them doing their ordinary things. It made me feel like I was one of them.

Ryujin was talking about how she missed bitto now and went on and on but I wasn't listening as I was fasicated by the students walking toward the school with a smile on my face.

Then when I was looking at the students I saw some familiar faces , I stopped walking as I looked at the face I knew so well. I grinned as looked at wooseok talking with his friends, I wanted to run to him and tell him that I could attend highschool now and we were in the same high school as I was so excited about it but then I remembered that we weren't friends anymore.

'how long has it been since you two talked ? you aren't friends anymore' I told myself as my smile disappeared and I just continued walking my way.

"why did you stop? Did you see someone you know?" she asked as she looked back.

"no , its nothing" I smiled as I locked my arms with her.

I saw hangyul and seungyeon with wooseok it felt nice to know they were still friends.

Me and ryujin were put in the same class which I don't think was coincidence I smiled as I thought about my parents caring about me being lonely in class . I felt so loved as I thought about them.

I couldn't thanks god enough for giving them to me . as I was always sick and gave them hardship in life yet they accepted me as I am and gave me all the love they could give and making me feel like I was a gift to them when I actually just made their life a lot harder.

We could sit wherever we want , ryujin asked me for where we should sit and me as the drama lover I sat the place my favorite drama character sat at school.

I pointed at Fourth one in the middle as I grinned widely at her. She frowned as she wanted to sit somewhere else but she just nodded and sat down and we kept on talking and talking never shutting up10tion. And she would call me cheater for being a mutlistan. And would always compare one of my fav to other to know which one I liked more and torture me with choosing just one.

We were talking as I saw some new students entering the class room. I froze as I saw the three I saw this morning again. I blinked looking at them as they entered the classroom.

Wooseok stopped walking as he saw me , he frowned thinking about something before a wide smile appeared on his face. As he walked toward me with a smile on his face , stood infront of me.

"omg how are you here?" he asked ,excited. I don't know why but I couldn't speak at the moment so I just smiled and pointed to my uniform and he chuckled as he hugged me which took me of guard and my eyes widened.

"I cant believe we are going to be in the same class , like how we always wanted" he said as if it was one of the best things to have me as his classmate and I felt my face flush as I remembered my thought from this morning . thinking he would be ignoring me as just someone he was once friends with.

It was so unfair to think about him this way when he was like an angel right now.

Then he introduced me to hangyul and seungyoon since they must have forgotten about me.

"do you remember each other?" he asked and I nodded. And then they remembered after sometime and I introduced ryujin to them and we sat there talking all of us together till all the students came and we met some other students.

And today I couldn't be happier.

--------

i hope you liked it seriously.

i dont know why but i had it hard to write this one TT_TT

support our x1 and up10tion comeback <3 .

x1 are going to be thier classmates when up10tion are going to bw thier fav idol in the story :D <3