nine

Nine

Han soojin

We didn't really study today as our first day.

It was more like an introduction to our first year in highschool.

It felt weird to sit in a class full of students. And have to wait till the bell rang. Unlike how i continued to study until we didnt feel like it anymore. I didn't like the idea of it but i liked being in an ordinary life style. Everything was fascinating for me.

"Finally we can eat" ryujin beamed as she grabbed onto her stomach.

I just smiled at her, appreciating her and her being with me, everytime i have her near me i couldnt help but be amused by her.

"Kaja~" she said excited as she locked her arms with me.

I am sure this girl couldnt walk without having her arm locked with someone else but i liked it alot.

"Ryujinah soojinah lets go together" we heard a voice call as and we turned around in the same time, looking for the voice that called us.

We saw the three boys and waited till they were side by side with us then we headed towards the cafeteria.

I was talking to myself as i looked around.

' people would think i am weird if they saw how much being in a school makes me happy when everyone wanna run away from it' i chuckled to myself.

"What it it?" Someone asked coming near my face which freaked me out. I jumped in my spot as i saw wooseok's face so near.

"Huh!"

"What were you thinking about?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Uh em nothing " i chuckled to myself again as i replied.

He gave me a look for not telling him and went on to the conversation the others were talking about.

Seungyoon was already copying a teacher we met today and it suprised me how he managed to master it in one meeting.

Hangyul was trying to learn how to copy her soon all of us were trying to copy her in our different ways.  And i wanted to try but as soon as i said the first word i scolded myself for being rude cause it was not nice to copy others but i still couldn't not laugh at theirs.

As we were talking and laughing four boys came to our table and started greeting the boys and sat down in our table. I knew they were their friends and i think i saw them in class but i didnt get to know their names.

We all introduce ourselves once again and i really felt awkward with being with so many new peoples and that was not the end when another group of boys came and sat down with us.

Me and ryujin looked at each other and gulped. It was so awkward with being the only two girls in the middle of nine boys.

After a few minutes as their faces became more known for me ,it started to feel more comfortable and i could laugh at their jokes.

Now i know why lunch break was students favourite part of school, it was more like a hangout .

When it was time to go home we started getting ready as we collected our things.

"I will walk you home" ryujin said as she collected her things and i just nodded.

I actually felt bad about having her walk me home but i didnt know the way back home. When i memorize it i wont burden her anymore.

But now i wanted to feel more thanksful than sorry about it.

We were going out of the school when we hear our name getting called.

"Yah we should go home together " hangyul yelled as he pointed to themself and me. Indicating that we were nighbours. ' why didn't i think about that yet?' .

I looked at ryujin as the boys came toward us.

" Someone saved you from having to walk me home" i chuckled at her.

" Yah what do you mean" she scolded me like she does everytime i say those things to her.

" We would walk her home " seungyoon said as he put his hands around my shoulder making me stand by their sides.

" You are going to steal my girl?" She shook her head glaring at them.

" No one is going to steal me from you , i am always yours " i said cheesily to her and the boys all cringyed.

"Ewwww" they said as they rubbed their Arms.

I believe all the movies and drama's i watched were the reason for this cheesiness but i couldnt help it.

And thats how walking back home with them became a habit and an unsaid rule.

_______

Hwyyyy

Hope u like it
The story i getiing started but i dont know uf i sould make it a new story or a long one