3

Sam POV

"Can I talk to you?" great what did I do now

"Sure" we go to Colby's car, even though we were just at mine. Colby motions me to get into his car, I do what he asks, once we are both in his car, I ask

"why did you wanna talk to me?"

"Sam, I'm worried for you, ever since Tender Greens, you've been acting strange around the Trap house and Brennen, I want to know what's up?"

"Nothing is up, I just hadn't been feeling well"

"for fuck sake Sam I can tell you're lying"

"Colby... It doesn't matter, im okay"

"Fine then"

"Can I go now?"

"Sure" I get out of his car, phew that was a close one, I hop into my car, I insert they key and head to the traphouse.

*Ding* its from the trap house chat

JackFrost: Yo where are you Blondie?

S: On my way home, Why?

JackFrost: Because I'm craving Reese right now

S: Okay, I'll make sure I drive extra slow

Airbud: W.O.W Torturer

S: Uh huh, I don't wanna get a ticket meet you guys at home

Airbud: See ya

JackFrost: Cya

I put my phone down, thank god I didn't get caught or else I would be in a lot of trouble, I get to the trap house and go inside, everyone is sitting on the couch, "Come take a seat Sam" Says Colby, great more attention, instead of going to sit down, I bolt upstairs to my room and lock it, i'm not ready to deal with them, there's a knock at my door, "Can I come in?" 

"Go away Colby"

"FINE" he stomps downstairs, did I hurt him? I instantly regret everything I do, I instantly regret not killing myself in high school like I planned, but no, I met Colby the day before I was going to do it and I decided to stay alive for him, my parents already kicked me out of the house for cutting and I basically lived in that abandoned warehouse for two years before Colby and I met and he let me live in his apartment with him. I don't know how much longer I can live in this Toxic world, everyone hates me and I know it but they don't show it and that's what hurts me the most, I decided I'm giving myself a month and then its over, one more month in this Toxic world, just one more.