Captured

A few hours before the attack...

You were resting in your base reading a book in the peace and quiet when you hear things move. You turn around but saw nothing. Then something crept up onto you before you could fight whatever it was it hit you on the head, you fell to the ground and passed out.

A few minutes before the attack...

You wake up to see that you were hanging over a big cliff, only being held by an unstable piece of rope. You don't have your Wispon, you don't have your friends, and you don't have Sonic. You were getting an anxiety attack, sweat beads forming all over your face, and your heart was wanting to burst out of your chest. "Ok, Y/N, calm down, you can get out of this." You look up to see Infinite, staring at you with those yellow eyes.

"I want to see you suffer," he said looking directly into your eyes, "you're worthless without your friends" he laughed and pointed his hand out right in front of your face. You then shot your head down right when he blasted his Phantom Ruby powers. He hit the rope instead and you fell heading for the river below until Tails' came in with his plane saving you.

"Hey Tails', how you doing? Haven't seen you in a while!" Tails smiled and lowered the plane down you could hope out.

"Now, Eggman somehow got another Phantom Ruby even though all the prototypes were destroyed, the one on Infinite's chest was smashed too, so this one is either an unused one before the attack a few months ago, or it could be a newly developed one. Give me time to find more information on it, for now, defeat him." Tails said

You jumped onto solid ground and Tails passed you the Wispon he made. "also, take this! I made it be the most powerful Wispon, all of the different types of them are incorporated into one, good luck!" Tails flew away and I got into fighting mode.

"Alright, Infinite! Ready to get kicked in the butt?" You quickly turned your head to the left and saw Sonic, of course, he always made those comments before a fight. They always just ended up making the bad guy angrier.

"S-Sonic?" You thought to yourself, last time Sonic was an illusion made by Eggman to make me distracted, so this time it's also probably an illusion again!

You run towards "Sonic" and jump onto him, putting full force into the punches and kicks, making him moan in pain. "Y/N! Stop! I-It's me! Why are y-you punching me?!" You realize last time you couldn't physically touch him as he was an illusion made by the Phantom Ruby, but this time you could touch him.

He was real...