The Plan

You knew who they were, the ones trapped in that cell. They had the same body color as you, the same eye color, the same style of spines and quills. Your parents. They were locked up too. Eggman must've put them in there when you were sleeping last night. They didn't have food or water either but all you cared about was why they were there. 

"M-Mum, Dad? Is that you?" You say, loudening your voice so they could hear you but making sure that the security cameras couldn't hear you at the same time. They both looked over, putting their hands over their muzzles to stop the shock from escaping their mouth. Even though being far away, you could see a tear stream down your Mum's face, she then yelled and screamed reaching out to you and then grabbed the bars on the cell door, one in each hand and shook it forcefully until she gave up. She fell to the ground, your Dad supporting her as he looked at you dead straight in your eyes. You then had an idea.

Sonic's POV

I finally had an idea, so what I will do is...

(Insert dramatic sneaky music here)

1. Distract the security cameras so Eggman will open the front door.

2. Once he comes out, I'll tie his legs and arms together and tie him to the chair I conveniently have with me at this moment.

3. Once securing Egghead, I run to the bar windows where Y/N is kept and boost through the bars hopefully braking them.

4. Double boost right out of there and head back to Tails' garage.

5. Succeed and tell her how I feel.

Huh, that didn't take THAT long. Let's do this!