Rising and Falling

Eggman's POV

With the time Y/N was in my basement I had got all of the Infinite clones on my side. This might just be the way Sonic and his friends get defeated! I even recruited Y/N's parents and put a device on them, making them obey my every command. They were the same device I used on the Robot versions of Sonic and friends, hopefully, they won't notice them.

I got my communicator and pressed the red button hoping my message will go through. "Deadly Six, do you read? Over." There was static but I kept on trying, "Deadly Six, over." I tried a few more times but it was no use, I put the communicator on my control panel and left to make myself pancakes.

Sonic's POV

She was so warm, her breathing was slow and steady, her chest rising and falling. It was 12:00 in the afternoon, she had been sleeping for about 10 hours now. I didn't bare to move if I accidentally startled her. A few seconds after that thought she moved and turned to face me, her eyes still gently closed. I decided to stroke her spines, her breathing was touching my fur on my chest, making it move a little. It tickled but again, I didn't want to move.

I gently kissed her forehead and got up slowly and headed outside, standing on the very edge of the pier. Even though it was midday, the water was very cold. Time to face my fears. I stepped one foot over the edge but immediately grabbed the railing beside me, breathing heavily. Pant after pant. I backed up slowly, ready to run up and jump in, but I couldn't as I was shaking.

I let myself sit down, rocking back and forth clenching my stomach, tears streaming down my face. Then I heard a door open in the distance. It was Y/N. I quickly got up making sure she didn't think anything happened, but I fell down anyways, my knees trembling. She ran to me, grabbing my shoulders and bringing me to her chest. "W-What happened here?"

"You don't want to know..." I say, she just hugged me for a while before getting up and leading me back to my hut. She grabbed me a cold glass of water and I held it, my hands still shaking furiously. "I-I'm sorry. I don't know w-what just happened." She gave me a warm smile which hugged me, and I laid down on her lap. Falling asleep.

Y/N's POV

He slept, and slept, and slept. You never knew someone could sleep for so long. He didn't even move an inch. At some points, you thought he was dead, and sometimes you even forgot he was there. After about 3 hours or so it was almost dinner time. You decided to make Chilli dogs hoping the smell of them will wake Sonic up.

You were a great cook, you used to cook your favourite meals for your parents, some being lasagna, stir fry and the best, chilli dogs. You added healthier and yummier ingredients than what restaurants do. Once they were ready you put one in front of Sonic's nose. He immediately woke up. "Yummm! Thanks!" He snatched it off the plate and seriously, he was like a crow searching for food in a dumpster.