Part 1

Fourth Shinobi World War.

A war between Allied Shinobi Forces and Akatsuki. A war to protect the Eight and Nine Tails. Every shinobi were finely cooperating in the war, but even so injuries kept increasing, keeping the medical camp bases around the lands busy.

Like the other camp bases, the base where Shizune and Sakura were assigned in was full of injured shinobis from different lands.

Finally, after everything had settled down Sakura walked out of the camp, letting out a sigh of relief. She was tightening her headband when she felt someone was coming towards her from her right. "Eh?"

"Ah! Sakura-san! It's been a while!"

Sakura's eyes got widened as she recognized the voice and the owner of the voice. "Seiichi-san! What are you doing here?"

"He got a special order from Konoha," Shizune explained as she walked out of the camp, standing next to Sakura. "On time, Seiichi."

"We're giving helps in the Medical Division. In fact, this is the third camp base that I went," Seiichi stated, as he glanced over at a group of men. "I'm leaving some of my people here. They will be here when we summon them from the village."

"Oh really?! Thank you so much!" Sakura thanked him as she bowed her head down. When she looked back up, her eyes caught a glimpse of something hanging around his neck. "Um..."

"What is it?"

Sakura was a bit hesitated, before finally she asked. "How are you now?"

Seiichi became silent as he heard the question and chuckled as he shook his head, before looking up at the sky with a smile as he started. "Hm. That girl. She had sent her reincarnation to me. Except this one got black hair. And I'm doing pretty well."

"Eh... What's this lucky girl's name?" Shizune interrupted, crossing her arms across her chest as she put up a playful smirk on her face.

Seiichi let out a small laugh, as he continued. "Shourai." As he mentioned the name, both of them were surprised. "I know... It's kind of coincidence, or she's trying to tease me."

"Seiichi-sama! We've done!" Suddenly one of his men approached him, getting his attention. He turned at them and started to count.

"One, two, three, four, five, six. Okay, on to the next one," Seiichi said to his man, before turning back at his Konoha fellows. "So, we'll be going! Do your best."

For the last time, both Sakura and Shizune bowed their heads down. "Thank you so much, Seiichi-san! Be careful on your way," Sakura finally said as both of them were watching the prince walking towards the camp base entrance with three men behind him.

Katon, Fuuton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Activated.

"Hm?" Seiichi mumbled to himself and stopped his pace as he heard a whisper. He looked up at the sky, looking puzzled.

"What's wrong, Seiichi-sama?" one of his men asked, when suddenly there was a strong wind blow hit the camp.

"What's that... whispering?" Seiichi said to himself, before he turned back to Sakura and Shizune. But both of them were showing him the same reaction as him.

"We've heard it too, Seiichi-san," Sakura said as she looked around while walking towards him. "It could be the sudden strong wind blow, but..."

"No, it's not."

To the front, Fire lights,

To the right, Wind blows,

A step behind, Lightning strikes,

Another step, Earth crumbles,

To the left, Water splashes,

All in one, I shall unleash

Complete the circle, affinities diminish.

"Wait a minute," Seiichi suddenly said as he touched his head, trying to remember something. "They sounds familiar to me..."

This is our fate

No matter what type,

No matter if survive,

Death will always come...

"This... scent," Seiichi muttered, as he closed his eyes, trying his hard to recognize it. But as the answer stopped in his mind, his eyes shot open. "No way... I remembered that song..." Just as he said that, the wind suddenly swirled around, focusing on a spot as its centre like an orb right in front of the base entrance. "She's here."

Senkou Final Art: Gochakura Final Destiny, activated!