Part 3

"Hm?" Kakashi looked down at himself as he sensed something strange in his body. Still jumping through the forest, suddenly a bluish-white chakra started to cover him. "Shiroi?!" he whispered to himself as he realized it.

He stopped on one of the tree branches and looked down at himself. "W-What is it?" he tried to ask the wolf inside him, but the only reaction he got was the increasing amount of chakra around him, as if wanting to go out.

"Urgh! Surely sensei is always late!" Suddenly a female voice yelled from nowhere. Kakashi turned around, looking for the voice that had shocked him. "Never change himself even though I'm already dead. And who the hell had used this jutsu on me?!"

Finally knowing the exact position of the voice, Kakashi jumped his way through the forest with the Neck Cleaver behind him. At the end, he found himself standing beside a river.

He looked around, and saw a silhouette walking towards him from the forest behind. From what he could see, it was a woman's silhouette since he could make out her long hair. That hadn't shocked him at all until the silhouette showed herself to him.

"Oh, you're here!" she said, running towards him swiftly, but suddenly her feet stopped. "Sensei, I need your help!"

~~~~~

"What's that?" Seiichi asked after Mirai shot a sparkle out from her hand behind her, away from the camp before it divided into two, each going to different ways.

"Damn it! Whoever had control on me had just made clones of me. One on the north, the other is on the south-east," Mirai explained as she turned back at him, standing in her fighting stance. "Only you can stop me, Seiichi-kun. I don't know to whom the other two... oh."

"What is it?" he asked again, when she looked down at the ground.

"It's Kakashi-sensei and-" Suddenly she got cut off as she coughed dryly and fell on her knees. Seiichi was about to reach her when Mirai put up a hand at him, instantly stopped him.

"Now now," suddenly from nowhere Kabuto had said, as Mirai stood up with her hair covering her face. "This girl sure has a talkative mouth. You keep me waiting."

"Oh, so it's you who had controlled me!" Mirai suddenly raged, as she looked up. "Now, let me go and let me rest peacefully!"

Again, she lowered her head down and her face was covered by her hair before her voice changed again. "I'm using you because you are- sorry, correction. You were the last Gochakura," Kabuto stated.

Just knowing the fact that Kabuto had took over her body, Seiichi quickly backed away at a certain distance. "So it's you who had controlled her and the others. The one in that round glasses, right?"

"Still remember me, eh? Hm," Kabuto chuckled. "No one knows how to defeat you," he said to Mirai's body that he had borrowed. "Well then... I think I should back out now since she's about to start."

"Oh no!" Mirai suddenly gasped as her hands swiftly weaved a series of hand seals. "Protect the camp!"

"What?!" Sakura yelled, being cautious as she clenched her fist. "What do you mean-"

"Fuuton: Hurricane Sphere!" Spheres started to form on her palms, before she threw them at a direction towards the camp guarded by them.

Swiftly, Seiichi placed his hands on the ground and a large glass dome had appeared, shielding the camp inside by reflecting the spheres with its round surface. "In time- eh?"

Suddenly Mirai was nowhere to be seen, before realization struck his head when he heard her voice behind him. "Seiichi-kun, behind you!"

Just when he caught a glance of Mirai's foot over his shoulder behind him, Sakura came behind him and had blocked Mirai's roundhouse kick by putting up her arms. "Don't worry, Seiichi-san! I got your back," she said, before Mirai disappeared again.

"Everyone! Watch out! Protect the base and watch out for the enemy!" Shizune commanded. While the allied shinobis became all prepared after her command, on the other hand Seiichi was trembling inside.

"Seiichi-san!" Sakura called out as he fell on his knees again, supporting himself with his trembling arms. Sakura could hear his shaking breath as she kneeled down next to him. "Get hold of yourself."

"I can't..." he muttered under his breath, shaking his head. "I really loved her so much... and I still..."

"I know how hard it is for you, but this is war. In this war, Mirai is on the enemy's side. She had been used to go against us," Sakura said, as she patted his back. "You've heard her. Send her back to the afterlife and let her rest."

Slowly, Seiichi stood up after the return of his strength as he gripped onto Mirai's necklace. "Look out!" Mirai suddenly warned as she suddenly appeared in front of him, trying to punch him. As if he could slow down the time, Seiichi stepped to a side a little bit and grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Remember what you had said to Shiroi before?" he began, as their eyes met. After seeing realization in her expression, he continued. "It's time for you to come back home."