Nana's QuickNote!

Hello everyone! It's Nana here!

Alright, let's get to the point. This is a special short story, a continuation from my Naruto Shippuden: The Legend of White-Wolf Shadow.

So if you haven't read them, you should because everything in this book are connected with the first one, okay? I don't mind though if you haven't read them, but don't complain to me when you suddenly come across with some unfamiliar words like Gochakura or Kagamiko.

There. I told you okay? Only by reading the first book will explain everything!

Anyway before you start, this story was set... hmm... I don't remember which episode, but let's just put it before they met Moody Weather Yota (remember? Kon, kon, kon, yuki dakon!)... If I'm not mistaken, maybe episode 313? And also after (maybe) around episode 265-266 (where Kakashi had met Zabuza and Haku, if I'm not mistaken though)...

Sorry for the short details and also, SORRY if this story is NOT GOOD, because I was having a major Writer's Block, and I've started working right now... So yeah, I hoped you understand, nee!

Please leave comments on how you think of this story. I hope it

Anyway... let's start reading!

*For those who haven't and want to read the fanfic first, here's the link → http://www.wattpad.com/story/12762793-naruto-shippuden-the-legend-of-white-wolf-shadow

- Nana