Epilogue

"Finally," Seiichi softly whispered, as he watched Mirai crumbled into dust in his arms. As the wind brought away the dust, the thought of Mirai's gone in his arms once again had called him down to the ground. "Finally..."

"Seiichi-san," Shizune called out, as she approached him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Everything's alright now. You've had sent her back."

"Her expression. It seemed like the moment I've said about someone's waiting for me, she looked hurt," he mumbled, looking down at his bloody hands as he closed his eyes. "I even hurt her after she had died."

"No, it's okay. I'm sure she understood it. Besides, she was the one who sent that someone to you."

"She must've been jealous and mad at me. I didn't even have a chance to apologize at her because of it-"

"Seiichi! Do your hear me?" Suddenly a familiar voice rang through Seiichi's mind, surprising him. He shook his head as he spoke.

"Kakashi-san?" he verified, before he immediately asked. "Right, Mirai was with you?"

"She told you that?" Kakashi asked, before he chuckled. "Yes , she was."

"So then the third one went to who?"

"Sensei! Seiichi-niisan! Sakura-chan! Shizune-neechan!" Another high-spirited voice rang through all of their heads. Knowing whose voice was that, Sakura began.

"Hey hey, Naruto! Don't shout at us-"

"Did you guys meet Mirai-neechan?!" Naruto cut her off. On the other side, Seiichi was surprised to hear his question, instantly smiling before he spoke.

"So the third went to you, huh? As expected," he chuckled, before he winced. He looked down at his wound, and his outfit kept getting soaked by his blood.

"Seiichi-san! Your wound!" Shizune shrieked as she hovered her hands over the wound and began to scan it with her Medical technique.

Instead of worrying, he smiled weakly as he kept covering the wound with his bloody hand. "Hm. It's okay-"

"No, it's not! Stay here for a quick treatment before you go to the other bases. And don't run away."

"Listen to them, Seichii-niisan!" Naruto advised in their heads.

"Don't try to run away," Kakashi continued, before Seiichi smirked at himself as he heard the concerns.

"Haha! Don't worry! I'll stay!" Seiichi happily said, with his hand still covering the wound.

"Really?" Kakashi asked, feeling a bit unsure with what Seiichi said. But then he sighed as he continued. "And also, it's been a while since our last meet."

"Well, we'll meet next time after this War. For now, every one of us have things to do," Seiichi stated, nodding even though he knew that Kakashi couldn't see it. With that, finally the whole mind communication ended.

One of Seiichi's men then brought a stool and another man had brought him back to his feet and sat him on the stool. "Let's get you inside-"

"Outside is fine," Seiichi cut Shizune's words as he looked around the half-damaged base and sighed. "Look at this place," he said as he turned at Shizune. "I'll let my men to fix it."

"It's okay. It's not that bad. But still, get inside," she commanded, this time with a sterner voice.

"No, really. Outside's fine. Besides, I need to go to the other places to send help immediately," he assuredly said, flashing her an odd smile.

Too bad for him, Shizune squinted her eyes at him and crossed her arms as she stood up straight. "You'll run. We can see it," she huffed.

"But now you don't!" As he said that, he suddenly disappeared.

"Hey!" Shizune let out, surprised with what she had witnessed. But then as she heard a laugh, just right outside the entrance of the camp base. She turned, and there was Seiichi with his abdomen being wrapped with clean bandage. "When did you..."

Smirking mischievously, Seiichi put up his hand and waved at them. "See you guys next time, nee!"