Part 5

"Seiichi-kun! Run! You'll die!" It was too late. Her kunai had deeply stabbed through Seiichi's abdomen. Mirai gasped as she realized the reason why he didn't dodge her attack.

"Mirai-chan," Seiichi shakily whispered as he wrapped her in his arms. Ignoring the throbbing pain in his abdomen, he placed his hand behind her head. "Thank you for sending me her. I'm happy."

"Really? I'm glad," she softly whispered, with a bit of obvious sorrow that she hadn't noticed in her voice.

"But I still love you," Seiichi softly said. "No matter how perfect is that person, nothing can change my love for you. Nothing."

"No, you can't love me anymore," she told him as she pulled herself away from him, at the same time pulling the kunai off of Seiichi's body. "I'm dead. You have to forget about me."

"Yes, I can still love you. And how can I forget you, when I have this?" Seiichi pulled out her kunai necklace that have been hanging around his neck for months now.

With her widened eyes, she lightly touched the small kunai with the tip of her fingers. Her brows furrowed when she became confused. "Isn't it supposed to be with..."

"Hm. Kakashi-san had gave it to me."

~~~~~

"Huh?" Mirai stopped herself as she blocked Kakashi's incoming punch. "Ah! Kakashi-sensei, you gave the necklace to Seiichi?"

"How did you-" Kakashi was cut off when he tried to dodge her combo kicks. Swiftly, he grabbed her wrist and twisted it around, bringing himself behind her while locking her arm. "Ah, right. So there's only the real you and you, the clone?"

"Nee, there's three though."

"Three?!" Kakashi jolted, as he released her arm. She turned at him and looked down at herself, while he continued to ask. "Where's the other one?!"

"Don't worry," she softly muttered as she looked at her hands. "I'm going now. It seems like... someone had brought up my emotions."

"It must be Seiichi, right?" Kakashi tried to guess, but the response he got from her was a giggle. She shook her head before she proceeded.

"Nope."

~~~~~

"You knew it already nee? So you're going to call me Mirai-basan then?"

"Mirai-neechan," Naruto firmly said, as he stared at her. He was angry inside when he couldn't shake off the fact that Mirai had been used in the war. "I'm still going to call you Mirai-neechan. Why did you never tell me, that you're my aunt?"

"Nee, Minato-niichan didn't tell you?" she sighed, scratching her head when Naruto only stood there, staring at her with his arms crossed o-ver his chest. "How about Kushina-neechan? She was there too."

When Naruto still giving her the same response, she grumbled heavily. "Because your dad told me to never reveal myself. I don't know why."

"But you should've tell me the truth!" he suddenly said, clear disappointment could be heard in his voice. "Then from the first moment we met, I could protect you! Because you were my only family left!" Mirai could only stared athim with her furrowed brows. "To feel that family love from you... There's nothing more I want! Back in those days, I've always felt as if we were connected. But you kept convincing me that we're not!"

"Sorry," was all that she could say as she lowered her head down at the ground, somehow feeling guilty.

"If only you could tell me who you were back then..." Shakiness was visible now in his voice as he covered his eyes with his hands. "If I could make a wish, I want all my family including you to be by my side again."

"We always by your side, Naruto," she paused as she walked towards him and brought up a finger to his chest. "In here," she smiled as she continued. "Wherever you are, we always there to support you. We always watching you from inside."

Naruto looked back up at her as she put her hands on her waist, gazing up at the sky. "At least you have met all of us. Your parents and me 'before-I-died' version," she laughed, bringing small laughter to Naruto as well.

"Whatever it is, remember. There's always people who support you not only from behind," Mirai continued as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "But from inside too. You need to be strong from inside first, right?"

As Naruto looked at her, he flashed her a toothy smile as he nodded. Mirai smiled back, before her feet began to crumble away. "Mirai-neechan?"

"Thank you," she whispered, as she hugged him. "Thank you for freeing me from this jutsu. I can rest peacefully now," she thanked as she pulled away and playfully shook his shoulder. "If you need support, look for it inside you first."

"Yeah, I understand!" he happily replied, putting up thumbs up at her.

"It's good to meet you again, Naruto. And other... few..."

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Nee! I've met Sakura-san, Shizune-san, Kakashi-sensei and," Mirai paused as she turned around and gazed up at the sky, before she proceeded. "Seiichi-kun."

Naruto could only smile as he watched her smiling at the sky as she kept crumbling away. When her neck began to disappear, quickly she turned back at Naruto.

"Oh right! Send my regards to Hokage-sama, Shiruma-san and everyone in Konoha for me," Mirai said, just right before her chin began to crumble. Naruto nodded as she began to disappear, but before she could she quickly said again, and finally for the last time. "Tell them I've missed them all so much!"