Part 2

"Mirai?" Seiichi called out, as the swirling wind stopped to reveal the person he had loved that had died few months ago in his arms. His breathing began to shake, as well as his body. He never thought that this day would come to him.

"Nee nee... I've missed you, Seiichi-kun. Don't you missed me?" Mirai said, smiling as she tilted her head to the side. Suddenly she gasped, as she stood up still and started to walk towards them in the camp base when wind started to swirl harshly around her again. "Ah..."

"Don't come closer! You'll ruin the base!" he warned, even with trembling voice. Inside, he wanted to hug her so badly but he knew that was impossible. "That's not Mirai, that's just Reanimation," he kept repeating to himself, hoping that it would help.

"I can't control my feet!" Mirai suddenly yelled, as she kept walking towards the camp base, finally entering it. Seiichi looked up and stared at her. "Help me. I want to rest in peace. I don't want to be used as a pawn like this."

"But first, let's go somewhere else!" Seiichi raged when she didn't stop walking towards them.

"But... I told you. I can't control myself!" Mirai yelled again, before she stopped. At a right distance between herself and Seiichi. "Kill me please. Send me back to the afterlife," she pleaded.

Hearing to her plead, Seiichi began to tremble as he looked down at his hands. "I... I..." Suddenly he fell on his knees and tears started to leave his eyes. "I can't. I can't, Mirai," he cried, glancing up at her. "I couldn't see you die in my arms again. It's too... sad."

--Flashback--

"Thank you everyone, and... goodbye," Mirai finally said, before the yellow chakra around her hands began to fade into Kakashi. With a smile, she fell back against Seiichi, who then wrapped her lifeless body with his arms.

"Mirai-chan," he mumbled as he placed her body across his lap. Pushing away her hair locks that had covered her pale face, Seiichi began to cry as he glanced at her face and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Mirai-chan!"

His cry filled the silence as he kept hugging the lifeless body. The others could just watch him and grieved for that incident.

"Seiichi-san," Shizune softly whispered, just before she saw movement made by Kakashi. Quickly, she checked the jounin and shocked. Her tears began to flow down her cheeks as Sakura looked at her. "He's normal. As if nothing had happened to him. And... There's a positive chakra in him, and protective."

"Shiroi," Sakura muttered, just before Kakashi opened his eyes and immediately sat up. "Kakashi-sensei!" Everyone turned around as they heard Sakura's call.

"Urgh... My head," Kakashi grunted as he touched his head, just to find Mirai's kunai necklace in his hand. At the same time, he looked to his left when he heard cries and saw Seiichi were hugging Mirai so tightly. "What happened?"

But no one was replying to him. Seiichi stopped crying as he still hugging the body. Kakashi looked at the rest, still there were on answers from them. Instead they all were staring at the prince. "No. Don't tell me," Kakashi uttered, as he glanced at the pale Mirai.

"She's gone. For real this time," Shiruma finally responded to the jounin. "And she had saved you."

"What she have done?! And why should she-" Kakashi halted, as he almost said the word that he really didn't want to say. "Shiroi is in her! She shouldn't!"

"She had sent Shiroi home," Shiruma said, making Kakashi even more surprised. "She had transferred Shiroi into you, Kakashi. Along with her chakra."

"You must be joking."

"No," Seiichi suddenly mumbled, caressing her cold cheek with his thumb. "She did it. She said she wanted to save a life before she die."

"You were on the edge of your life, Kakashi-san," Shizune continued. "So was her. And she said you couldn't die yet. That was when she told us that she would give Shiroi back to you."

"Seiichi, I'm sorry," Kakashi immediately apologized as he approached Seiichi. "It's my fault-"

"No, it's okay Kakashi-san," Seiichi whispered as he caressed her yellow hair before he smiled. "You should've been proud of her. She had saved her friends and she had revived you too, her sensei. Just before her life ended."

"Still, I'm so sorry. Because of me-"

"Stop it, Kakashi-san," Seiichi said, cutting the jounin off. "Besides, it was her last will. Let's just appreciate her sacrifice together, nee?"

Kakashi looked down at the grass, and closed his eye as he pulled down his headband to cover his Sharingan. "I'm sorry, sensei... I couldn't protect her," he whispered to himself.