Chapter 5

Casey's Pov

Derek and I walked towards baking, laughing and joking the entire time. We walked in and he went towards his friends and I sat down with mine.

Derek's Pov

I walk over to my friends "Told you, you liked her" Zack says.

"No I don't " I thought about it though, Casey would make a great girlfriend but I have Brittney. 

I didn't realize that everyone was moving to the kitchens.

"Look man, break up with Brittney, your falling for Casey and you don't want Brittney hurting her" zack said as he patted me on the back. I looked at Casey who was laughing and joking with her friends. That's it I'm breaking up with Brittney at lunch.

"Zack I'm breaking up with Brittney, your right man, I'm starting to like Casey and I don't want her getting hurt" I told him as I walked into our kitchen.

" Derek, Zack can we borrow the whipped cream" Casey said leaning over to our kitchen.

"Sure" I leaned over and gave it to her, she took it then smirked and sprayed it all over me.

"Ew Derek likes white stuff on his face" Casey giggled. I grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed her with it.

"Now who's covered in white stuff" I smirked but then she did the unexpected. She looked me in the eye and licked the whipped cream off her lips, it was hot and I was speechless.

Casey leaned in closer and whispered "And what if I do" she then started cracking up laughing. As she walked away laughing I looked over at Zack who's mouth was wide open.

"Date her, Marry her" he said,"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"I know, I have to take a walk" I said. I needed to get out and clear my head, I walked right past Casey's kitchen and she winked at me. This girl was going to drive me crazy, I had to break it off with Brittney, but how was the question. I walked around the school for awhile because when I came back everyones baked goods were done or finishing up.

"How did our cake come out" I asked as I sat down.

"Great! Look at it" I looked at our cake that was a perfect circle and had the icing neatly done.

"Hey Zack, How does it taste" Casey asked standing next to him.

"Amazing" She smiled and picked up a piece with her finger and tasted it.

"That is really good" She winked at Zack, "Try some Derek."

I picked up a fork and tried it, it was amazing, one of the best cakes I had ever tried.

"This is amazing!" I said.

"Thanks" Casey said.

"You made this" I asked shoveling more cake into my mouth.

"Yea, your group seemed kinda lost and my group had already finished our chocolate pie" She smiled "So helped out, well my group did." Casey walked back to her group.

"She helped so much and it was so much fun" Zack just looked at me.

"I know man, I need to break up with Brittney, no need for the look" I rolled my eyes. The bell rang and it was lunch time, I wasn't really that hungry. I walked towards the usual lunch table.

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long, also that it is so short! Hope you enjoy!!