Chapter 6

Brittney was already sitting there doing her make-up, like she didn't have enough already on.

"Hey boo bear" she said.

"Sup" was all I said dropping my bags off and walking towards the lunch line.

"What's wrong" Casey asked coming up next to me.

"Nothing, why"

"You looked troubled" she smiled.

I smiled back at her "So how's track going" I asked. I saw a wave emotions pass through her eyes.

"Oh look buffalo chicken pizza" she grabbed a slice. She completely changed subjects, why I wonder.

"So you have a match tomorrow right?" I nodded my head "you have a track meet this Saturday right."

"Yeah, it's home, it's our first meet" there was something wrong with her but what.

"See you later" she walked off towards her friends and I watched her.

"Come on man, dump Brittney before you do something stupid" Zach said walking up behind me looking in the same direction.

"You were behind me, you heard Casey change the subject when I asked about track right" I turned towards him "I think there is something wrong" I told him glancing back at Casey who was laughing and joking.

"She probably doesn't want you to worry" Zach was walking with me back to our lunch table, which was so crowded. I sat down and Brittney was nearly sitting on top of me, which was really uncomfortable. Lunch was about to end "Brittney can I talk to you in private right now?" I asked her.

"Sure boo" She smirked to her friends. Once we were alone I took a deep breath "Look Brittney, you're great and all but I just don't see this relationship going any further, you were wonderful but I think we should see other people" I took another deep breath.

"No, we are not breaking up!" She yelled.

"I want to break up and you can't stop me!" I exclaimed.

"Fine! We are through, don't text or call me! Don't even look at me you stupid ass!" She yelled and stormed away. I realized that was a lot easier then I thought. I walked back to lunch and grabbed my stuff.

"So you broke up with her that fast" Zach said walking up to me.

"Yeah but now I'm starting to get nervous that was too easy" The bell rang and I walked to my next period class, wondering what Brittney had planned to get back at me.

-----------FWD TO END OF PRACTICE---------

I was sweating a ton, it was a tough workout! But I got to spend time with Casey, oh shit! Should I shower change--

"Derek, Hey" Casey said with a smile, she was in a baggy t-shirt but still made her boobs look big and tight running pants that showed off her amazing legs and butt.

"So I heard from my teacher that you understood A Midnight Summer's Dream because I have not clue what is going on" I chuckled.

"Oh I love Shakespeare!! Let me get my books I'll me you back here" She ran off to get her books and I went to get mine.

We sat down in the bleachers and went through what was going on in the book. "You really understand this" I asked when I got stuck on a phrase again.

"Well Its romantic and perverted" She laughed, "I understand it because I don't look at just the words, I read between the lines. That's all you have to do."

"I think I understand now" I finally understood!

"Great!" Her smile was so big.

"Thanks so much for the help, I owe you big time!"

"Nah, I'm just happy that I was able to help" Her phoned started to ring, She walked off to answer it, so I took her notebook and wrote a cute little note on one of the pages."Sorry, Carolina wants to hang out but she's hanging out with Trever."

"Well I can hang out too," I told her.

"Really! Oh my god you're a lifesaver let me call Carolina back!" She ran out of the room, I was excited to hang out with her!

She walked back in "Do you think you could give me a ride home and she said meet at Trevers at 7!"

"Yeah, sure my mom just got here" I told her. We walked out together "Hey mom can we give Casey a ride home" I asked.

"Yeah sure, Casey where do you live?" My mom loved carpooling.

"Mom, Casey is Shawn's little sister" I stated and my mom knew right away.

"Yeah, Thanks for driving me" Casey smiled.

"Oh no problem, I don't mind" My mom had a smile on her face. So we dropped Casey off at home and my mom gave me a smile, "I Like her."

-----------Casey's POV--------------

I got home and showered, threw yoga pants and a tight t-shirt on. I got to Trever's before Derek, which was good because I got to talk to Carolina's before hand. Derek showed up right before we were about to put the movie in, Carolina and Trever chose the movie and didn't tell me what it was. Derek walked right into the Kitchen and grabbed us all drinks. I forgot that Trever and Derek were best friends.

"So what movie" Derek ask sitting right next to me.

"It's a surprise" Carolina smiled evilly. The movie started and I realized it was a scary movie! None the less it was Chucky! I was terrified of scary movies and the one I hated the most was Chucky! I Shot Carolina a glance and she was giggling. Oh she was so going to get it later!

We were already half-way through the movie and I was scared out of my mind! "You don't have to be scared, here watch this" Derek whispered in my ear then started to make fun of the movie, making me laugh, I snuggled closer to him then something jumped out I screeched and hid in Derek's arm. He smelled really good, then i felt a hand rubbing my back soothing me. It helped a lot, "Casey want to get a drink and some popcorn" Derek whispered. I nodded in his arm and he helped me get untangled from the blanket and once we got into the kitchen.

"So Casey is afraid of Scary Movies?" Derek smiled leaning against the counter.

"So you found my weakness" I said looking down.

"Yeah but its good because it means your flawed" Derek's statement took me kind of off guard.

"You thought I was perfect?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Well in school, your always so strong and calm, its nice to see a different side" he said looking down at his hands.

"Sissy" I giggled.

"Me a sissy, who's the one afraid of a fake doll" He laughed.

"I don't know what you are talking about!" I stated.

We both just started laughing, this was so much fun!

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry It took so long!!! Hope you enjoy!