6: arrival

normal pov

"aw, look at you." hayden smiled as he bathed layla, who was actually liking it. today was vidcon, and after having layla for almost 3 weeks, he was bringing her. one, because he hadn't spent over two hours away from her, and two he wanted her to meet some of his friends.

after her bath, he dried her up and put in her diaper. he put on the onesie he laid out earlier, and then wrapped her up in a swaddle. putting on her little hat, he then placed her in her carrier.

grabbing the gucci diaper bag, he checked to make sure everything was in there, and then placed it over his shoulder and then carried out layla's carrier. the good thing about his schedule was that he was indoors the whole time for panels and performances, mainly for his friends but some for him too.

hayden got in the car with jimmy, sitting in the back with layla as jimmy drove to the butlers house. caden and dylan were there too, so they all fit in the car. rush sat in the passenger seat while brook sat on the other side of layla and the back was caden and dylan.

"hi layla, i'm your favorite auntie!" brooke said in a baby voice, as layla was awake and sucking on her pacifier.

"yeah right brooke. i'm going to be her favorite." caden argued, then they arrived. everyone got out first, and hayden carried layla down as jimmy took out the stroller.

layla was being fussy so hayden held her to calm her down. he put a blanket over her so the sun light wasn't in her face. they were escorted to one of the stages, but along the way were surrounded by fans.

hayden and the others took photos with them, as much as they could before entering the stage area. they were told to wait in the back and get settled as members talked to them. this was a brat panel and hayden wasn't in this, but was there for his friends.

"hey guys!" all of them said as they entered the green room where all the other cg members were at.

"hey!" they greeted back, then with the loud noise layla wasn't having it.

"oh my god!" indiana said, then walked to hayden as he took off the blanket for layla and showed her face. "she's so adorable." indiana said, bending down a bit to see layla's face.

"what's her name?" mads asked, as she walked to them.

"layla. huh?" hayden said. slightly in a baby voice to layla.

"can i hold her?" indiana asked.

"of course." hayden replied, then helping her with holding layla.

hayden places the diaper bag down, and grabbed her bottle, as indiana walked over to the others, he made layla's bottle just in time for her lunch bottle. hayden held her, and fed her as he went to a corner away from everyone else.

a certain girl looked at him, but not like everyone else. this look was with hatred.