14: kraft

normal pov

sleeping in her bed, annie tossed and turned as she slept. her heart was beating fast and made her wake up. her body sweaty and her heart racing. "annie? are you ok?"

"you just had a panic attack. i believe it's good for you to start seeing a psychiatrist and talk about what's been going on. have you had these recently?" the doctor asked.

annie nodded, "for a few years now. it started when my brother died but then was very rare. recently it's been happening again." by recently, it's been 3 years. the past 8 months it's been so bad and she tried to surround herself with work but it just made it work.

the next week, annie sat in a room with a beautiful white couch and soft pink walls along with a large window revealing a beautiful and calming sight of la. the blonde haired woman, roughly 40, sat across annie, in a floating white egg chair.

"let's start with how long you've been feeling like this." annie nodded, then spilled out her thoughts to the psychiatrist.

annie and katie headed to the pharmacy, ready to pick up annie's anti-depressants she was ordered. annie was tired, and it was only 3:21 pm by the time they got home.

hayden was putting layla to sleep till the doorbell rang for amazon prime making layla cry and wake up. groaning, hayden bopped layla as he went downstairs to get the package. he kicked the package inside the house, not being able to pick it up because of layla.

using his feet, he moved it to the living room where he then finally calmed layla down, sort of and sat down. placing layla in her bassinet, he then opened the box. inside the large box was just diapers he wasn't able to get from the store because of the party.

hayden sighed, putting layla back to sleep then placing her in the bassinet. hayden was finally able to eat that day, so he quietly made himself some mac and cheese.

he did the laundry and started cleaning after, but was interrupted when layla woke up. "hello baby," hayden saidbto layla as he picked her up, then went to her nursery and changed her. he fed her, and then as he burped her johnny, lauren, and maddie came in using their key. "hey guys." hayden greeted them as he walked down the stairs.

"we brought dinner." johnny said, holding up a few bags of food.

"is it already dinner time? wow." hayden said, then they walked to the kitchen. "thanks y'all, i haven't been able to get anything healthy or well something that isn't boxed mac and cheese." hayden laughed.

"lucky! is it kraft?" lauren asked and hayden nodded. "maddie! he gets to eat it!"

"you're 16 lauren. you just do what i do." maddie was correct making johnny and hayden laugh. "aw, let me see her!" hayden handed layla over to maddie who immediately kissed her forehead and sat down.

"ok, johnny and i will heat up the food and hayden you can get the break in the toaster." hayden nodded at lauren's orders, then they started to eat.