Crush (BxG)

Oneshot
CAST:

OneshotCAST:

--

Eve's Point Of View.

I was walking towards my class that morning and suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to an empty classroom. I was pinned against the wall as said someone pushed me harder onto the wall with their arm wrapped around my waist and the other one covered my mouth. My stomach clenched when I felt their hot breath fanning onto the back of my neck making me surprisely aroused. I gasped when their grip tighten around me and before I know it, I was flipped.

My heart dropped when I saw he staring at me. Levi Mormon, the most popular football quarterback and also the biggest jerk in this school standing infront of me with lustful gazed. He slowly step forwards with his predator like eyes and pinned me against the wall again. He leaned down to my eyes level as he intensely stared at me. His minty breath fanning against my face as his delicious scents suffocating me.

"Levi what are you doing?" I stuttered. I tried to pushed him but he won't budged. He shussed me and buried his face into my neck making me gasped. His lips slightly brushed against my skins making me slightly moaned. His gripped tighten as I felt his wet muscle slipped out and licked my neck making my toes curled.

"Let me devour you." He panted and before I know it, he leaned in and kissed me. I gasped and moaned when he slipped his tougue inside my mouth. He tasted so good almost making my panties wet. His tougue twirled around inside my mouth, fighting for dominance. I gave up when he sucked on my tougue making me moaned as my hands gripped a whole of his shirt. I can feel his hard toned chest against my touch.

His hands slowly moved to my hips and grasped my bum, pressing me against him. I can feel him harden between us. He pulled away and started to kissed on my cheeks, jaws and all the way to my neck. As he sucked on my flesh, I slipped my hands inside his shirt, touching his abs and chest making he reflexed his muscle. I tugged on his shirt and he immediately pulled it off. My eyes widen when I saw his toned hot body against me making me ten times horny. He smirked and attacked on my flesh again. I bet my skins are bruised right now.

I flipped us around making him pressed against the wall as his eyes widen. I smirked at him and gracefully kneeled down infront of him. I touched his harden member making him groaned as he threw back his head. I unzipped his pants and slowly tugged on the waistband of his brief making his member slipped out and proudly pointed at me. My mouth watered when I saw his cock dripping. I licked my lips and leaned in, softly kissed his head. I let my wet muscle slipped and licked his precum against his slit making him groaned. His hands tugged on my hair making me moaned as I started to sucked on him.

Suddenly, he pulled me up by my hair and threw me on his shoulder before spanked my bum making me gasped. He gently laid me on the teacher's desk and literally ripped my skirt and shirt off. He leaned in and kissed my neck, to my shoulder and stop against my chest before he ripped my bra off and threw it to the floor. I moaned when he sucked on the soft skins of my breast as his hands rubbed on my now wet panties. He slowly tugged on it and ripped it off me. After full attention on my swollen nipple, Levi continued kissing on my stomach and dipped his tougue on my navel making me moaned louder. He slowly moved lower to my pussy and I gasped when his wet muscle slipped on my clit. He started to softly sucked on it making my toes curled as my pussy get wetter.

He pulled away and leaned on my ear, gently tugged on my earlobe. "Do you want this?" He asked with his deep voice. I whimpered and wrapped my legs around his waist, arms around his neck as I tried to pulled him closer. "Please." I pleaded and started to grind my hips against him. He chuckled lower making my stomach clenched.

I tensed when I felt he lined his cock on my clit but slowly relaxed when he whisper sweet nothing into my ears. I gasped when his member slowly slipped inside me as his hands gently caressing my side. When he fully seated inside me, he leaned in and kissed me. He started to thrust in and out of me making me moaned when he hit my sweet spot. My hands unconsciously tugged on his hair making him groaned. Suddenly he pinned both of my hands on my side and started to thrust harder making me moaned out loud and the desk shaking.

As he thrusted into me, my lower abdomen started to burned and I know that I'm getting close. My whole body felt like floating as my head spinning in cloud nine. All I could think and feel is Levi penetrate through me and his soft kisses that can make me wanting more of him. He groaned as his movement started to sloppy. Both of us panting so hard as we chasing on our orgasm. I gasped when I felt he cummed inside me and moaned when my orgasm hits me.

We cuddled after that with my head leaned on his bare chest as our body tangled with each other. I closed my eyes and hear the soft thud of his heart beat against his chest, surprisely it calm me down. I felt him gently brushed my hair as he hummed softly. I clenched my eyes when suddenly something click.

"Is this a one time thing?" I whispered before buried my face into his chest, trying to get rid of this bitter feelings. He stop humming and sighed.

"No." He stated making a smiles tugged on my face.

-The End-