Chapter 1, part 3 The lord of darkness and Luna

The figure removes his hand from my mouth.

"W..who are you?" I stutter. Looking at this guy suspiciously.

"I told you, Alex." he said plainly as if trying to annoy me. "Shontari haxoki thibfit sonaro!" he yelled.

"What language is that?" I ask recalling all the languages I know.

"My peoples." He replied. This guy is really starting to get on my nerves. After his command, 50 or so guards come out of the woods. 2 grab me, covering my eyes and picking me up, and 4 have a royal chair of some sort. "Alex" climbs on and they carry us away. Where you may ask, god knows.

30 minutes later...

The guards release me in an unknown world. The rocks, black, the sky, black, every animal I've seen, black fur. Where am I? I see "Alex" so I go over to him. "Why am I here?" I ask him.

"You summoned me." he says. Still looking at what he is doing.

"Whaaaat?" I say confused. I start thinking of all the possible points I could have summoned someone lately. "Ohhhhh." I groan. It was the stupid chant I used for the taking boy. Lord of darkness hear my cry, lord of darkness don't let me die, lord from under my love and trust is true, lord from under my dead soul belongs to you.

Note to self: don't trust random articles online.

30 minutes later...

After the lord of darkness showed me around, he said I would temporarily stay in a jail cell until he could find an open room. The guard shows me to the cell and I walk in. Small, but not too bad. A toilet, a sink, a bench, a girl, a bed, wait... "A girl?!" I yell staring at a girl a little older than me on the floor.

"What a friendly greeting. Hello to you too." The girl says rolling her eyes.

"Sorry, I was just surprised. I'm Rick, what's your name?" I say trying not to cringe.

"Luna. Why did you come into my jail cell anyways?" she says.

"The lord of darkness said to stay here." I say. Wondering if he would actually come back.

"Lucky you." Luna said sarcastically, going back to sketching on a piece of paper.

"What do you mean, lucky me?" I say narrowing my eyes.

"Well, my parents were paranormal investigators. They summoned the lord of darkness as an experiment. Little did they know the lord of darkness felt like killing. I'm talking about the old lord of darkness, the current ones father for say. Anyway, he was going to kill me, being young and helpless, so my parents sacrificed themselves in place of me. Being paranormal investigators, they put a spell on me, saying I would be safe until I found true love. Honestly I think they did that because they never thought I would find love. But whatever." Luna looks back up at me. Like she expects me to say something.

"How old were you when you came here?" I ask. Not knowing what else to say.

"I was only 4." Luna says. I'm surprised by how calm she is.

"What are you drawing?" I say to change the subject.

"I'll show you when I can call you my brother." Luna says.

" Okay, sounds fair. When will that be?" I ask. I honestly want to see really badly.

"When you get me out of this cell." Luna says standing up.

"Okay, I'll do my best. What do you need me to do?" I ask.

"Say queente."

30 minutes later...