Chapter 2, part 1 How it's been

Things have been hard since Luna died. Alice locks herself in her room for hours at a time and refuses to come out. Sometimes she'd cry, other times she'd pray for Luna, and sometimes she'd just sit on Luna's bed and think. Alice won't talk to me anymore, but luckily Jim tells me what's going on.

" Can you please just tell her I'm sorry?" I ask Jim. He nods.

"She really doesn't blame you she just, needs some time." He says, trying to make me feel better.

" I know, it's okay." I sigh. I miss Luna. If only my stupid box hadn't fallen out of my pocket, none of this would have happened. I should try to talk to Alice again.

" Alice, I'm really sorry. Can we please make up?" I asked walking over to Alice.

" No, you don't understand how much she really means to me." Alice mumbled.

" Yeah, I do. Like when Jim died for me..." I start. Alice whips around and glares at me.

"No! It's nothing like when Jim died for you! When Luna was with me, all of my flaws were wiped away and she would make me feel perfect! She made me feel important! She actually cared about me! I love her!" Alice screams. I was about to say something, but then Alice stormed away into her room. I had no idea Luna meant that much to Alice.

" You tried man. Luna really means a lot to her huh?" Jim said.

" I mean yeah come on, they were like BFF's right?" I say.

" No silly! They were dating." Jim clarifies. I look at him in shock

"Since when were Alice and Luna dating?" I asked confused.

" Since they kissed about 2 months ago." Jim said, laughing.

" WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T LUNA TELL ME?!" I yell. I do not approve of this!

" I mean she didn't have to. It was really obvious." Jim replied.

" IT WAS NOT OBVIOUS!" I yell in rage. Alice opens the door to her room and walks out.

" It was obvious." Jim says, Almost choking on his laughter. Alice taps Jim on the shoulder, and whispers something in his ear.

" What is it?" I ask. The both of them ignore me and just keep whispering. Alice walks back into the room and locks the door.

" She just wanted to ask me something." Jim says, putting his hands in his pockets.

" What did she want to ask you? I ask him. Jim shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not allowed to tell you. He said. I rolled my eyes at him

" Why aren't you allowed to tell me? I asked in disappointment.

"Because Alice said that I wasn't allowed to tell you. He replied.

"That's totally unfair! Why can't you tell me?! I yelled in frustration.

" I already told you why. No means no." Jim said. I lose control again, I'm about to say something I shouldn't...

" I WISH I NEVER BROUGHT YOU BACK TO LIFE!" I scream. I slap my hand over my mouth. I couldn't control my anger. I look at Jim. One by one, tears began to flow down his face. He runs to Alice's door and begins pounding against it. Alice opens it and sees Jim crying his eyes out. Then he walks in. I hear him talking to Alice, then the door opens and she walks out.

" RICK! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU SAY TO THAT POOR BOY!" She yells at me. I feel so guilty.

" I..I told him..." I feel my eyes begin to fill with tears. " I told him I wish I never brought him back to life." I say guiltily