Chapter 2, part 2 Alice's birthday

3 days later...

Alice's birthday is in 2 days. I still don't know what to get her. I'm searching amazon right now.

" PERFECT!" I yell unintentionally. Alice runs into my room. I quickly open a tab with a game on it.

" What's perfect?" Alice asks me. I point at my screen and she sees my game. " Oh, just a game." She says. Then she walks out. I open my tab again and click add to cart. You're probably wondering what I bought. That comes in later. I also bought a fake gift to prank her with.

" RICK!" Luna calls. I immediately ran into the living room.

" What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I ask. Luna shakes her head.

" No, Netflix isn't working." She says. I roll my eyes at her.

" Is that really what this is about? Netflix?" I ask in frustration.

" Yeah, I really need to finish watching season 9 of Supernatural." She whined. Lately Luna has been a little obsessed with this show supernatural. Last Friday, I woke up at literally 2:30 AM to go to the bathroom and saw her watching Supernatural. At 2:30 AM!

" I'll fix it later. I have more important things to do." I say. Just as I walk back to my room I hear something moving in the backyard. I walk to the back window and look out.

" GUYS! GET OVER HERE NOW!" I scream. Alice and Luna dash over.

" What is it?" They ask. I point out the window. There is blood on the ground. And a piece of paper is nailed to a tree. I open the door and get the note. It's in Jim's handwriting. It says,

I'm coming to your party. Don't lock the door. I won't hurt you. Unless you lock the door.

"Well, that's not creepy at all!" I say sarcastically.

" Just let the poor kid come. He can't be that bad." Alice says.

" Okay, he can come." Luna agreed.

2 days later...

" I'm officially 14 today!" Alice smiled. Luna is in the kitchen baking a cake, and I'm trying to hide my gift. The party is in 5 hours so we're kind of rushing to get ready.

4 hours later...

We hear a knock at the front door. I run over and open it. It's Sol and Alan!

" Hey bro! Nice to see you!" Sol says. I fist bump him.

" Alice, I can't believe you're 14!" Alan says hugging his sister.

" Come in, the party is starting soon." Luna says. I make sure not to lock the door.

20 minutes later...

The party is about to start, so we all go into the living room.

" What is the first activity Rick?" Alice asks me.

" Opening gifts." I say. First, Sol hands Alice his gift. It's a sweater. It says I wish I was a cat on it.

" Thanks it's... interesting." Alice says. Next Alan hands Alice his gift. His gift is an Amazon gift card for 300 dollars! " That's a lot of money." Alice says. Next Luna hands Alice her gift which is a flip book she drew. It's a short animation of Alice and Luna. Lastly I hand Alice my prank gift, a box of pancake mix. " ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?PANCAKE MIX?!" Alice yells.

" That was a joke. Here's your actual gift." I say handing her a box. When she opens it she starts laughing.

" Thanks so much! I'm gonna make Luna wear it!" She says. I bought her a cat onesie. It has ears and tail and paws and feets. I can't wait to see Luna in that.

2 minutes later...

" Luna come out!" Alice said. Luna walks out wearing the cat onesie. " Luna you're so cute!" Alice said running over and hugging her girlfriend.

" This is so embarrassing." Luna said blushing like crazy. Sol was laughing his head off and snapping pictures on his phone. Then we heard the door open. Jim was standing there, in front of us. We froze. Jim walked over to Luna, and grabbed her by the neck. He pulled a gun, and placed the barrel on Luna's head.

" Give me Alice or I will shoot!"