Chapter 2, part 4 It's my fault she's gone

We walk and walk calling for Luna. Alice calls louder than me. Tears running faster than mine. Praying harder than me. Then I see her sitting against a tree.

" Alice I found her." I call. Alice runs over and we look down at Luna. She is holding a dagger. The same one that the lord of darkness had stabbed her with.

" Allie? What are you doing here?" She asked looking up.

" I came to find you." Alice replied. Luna looked at her confused.

" You don't love me Allie. You told me to leave you alone." Luna said

" I do love you Luna I'm so sorry." Alice said. Luna looked at the dagger and then looked at Alice.

" You know I love you Allie. So I'll do what you want. I'll leave you alone, I'll set you free, you can do whatever you want. Because this is what you want right? All I have to say is, I love you Allie." Then Luna stabbed herself through the heart.

" Luna no!" Alice yelled. It was too late. The life was gone. It was just the two of us.

1 week later...

Alice 100% blames herself for Luna's death. I don't blame her. It is her fault. I still can't believe Luna killed herself. Everything is so sudden. Next thing I know Alice will be dead. Everything feels so empty. My everything is gone, her everything is gone. We're empty. The world is empty.

" Rick!" I heard Alice call. I walked to her room. Alice was holding a knife and a noose. " Take your pick." I looked at the objects.

" Knife." I said. I assumed we were going to kill somebody. But then Alice placed the rope around her own neck. She tightened it and then tied the other end to the ceiling fan.

" What are you doing?" I ask. I mean it's pretty obvious but it's an immediate reaction.

" I want to be with Luna. Or go to hell for hurting her." Then she kicks the chair from beneath her and prepares for death. I place the knife to my stomach and begin to press it in when I hear a knock at the door. I place the knife down and run to the front.

" Jim?" I say. It's undoubtedly him. The scar from his slit throat, his messy black hair covering his missing eye, His bloodstained clothes. Then I look behind him. "Luna?" I ask. I feel lightheaded. I mean 2 dead people are standing on my front porch.

" We have some explaining to do." Jim said. I reluctantly allowed them in and we sat down for a long, long talk.