Chapter 3, part one Never meant to leave her hanging

" How did you guys come back to life?" Is the first question I ask. Obviously.

" Well, we didn't." Luna says. What the actual hell.

" I SAW YOU DIE THOUGH BOTH OF YOU! I KILLED YOU JIM! I KILLED YOU!" I start to break down. I can't stand the memory of me stabbing him. 

" It's okay, It's okay. I'm here for you dude." He comforted. I wiped my tears away.

" How?" 

" Luna lived through her suicide." Jim said. Suicide. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? I'll let it go.

" What about you?" I ask.

" I died again."

" Then how are you here?" I ask.

" Luna brought me back." he replied.

" How?"

" I found some of my dad's paranormal crap. I used some on him." Luna answered. 

We talked for about an hour about everything. We were all back on good terms. Everything was good. Well it was.

" How's Allie?" Luna asked all of a sudden. My head imediatley filled with curse words. 

" SHIT!" I scream.

" Language dude. What is it?"

" SHE'S HANGING HERSELF IN THE FRIKIN BEDROOM!" I yell.

" SHIT!" Luna screams, Running to the bedroom.

" Language again." Jim says chasing after her. We all bolt into the room to see Alice hanging from the ceiling fan. Her eyes are lifeless and empty, her skin is pale, and her neck is badly bruised.

" Damn." 

" I forgot i'm sorry." I say.

" Why. I over reacted. She killed herself. GOD TELL ME WHY?!" Luna cried. Jim spots the knife on the floor.

" Rick, wrists now." He demands. I roll up my sleeves. Other than the slight scars from last time nothing out of the ordinary. " Luna lift Alice's sleeves." Luna pulls Alice's sleeves up and we see her arms covered in cuts. They go every which way and some look fresh. Like today fresh.

" DAMN IT ALLIE!"