Chapter 1, part 6 The great fight

I pull my wishing box out again. 7 wishes remain. I try to hold back my tears.

" I..I wish Jim was Alive again." I manage to say. Jim stands up off the couch. I run over and hug him. I lift his head again only to see a HUGE scar where his throat was slit.

" Why is my neck sore?" Jim asks me. I explain what happened.

" Wow. I died again?" Jim asks. Before I could answer I hear a knock on the door. We all walk into the hall.

" Who's at the door Rick?" Alice asks me. I look through the peephole. I see the lord of darkness standing at the door.

" It's the lord of darkness. Should I open it?" I ask. Jim steps in front of me and pulls the door open. The lord of darkness steps in.

" We need to settle this once and for all. A fight to the death." He says.

" Deal. Luna get my sword, Alice prepare our weapons." I say. I feel like a real leader. Luna hands me my sword and I hold it up. Alice comes back and hands Jim a knife. Then she hands Luna a pair of brass knuckles.

" Where's your weapon Allie?" Luna asks Alice. Alice holds out her hand and lets her claws out. Then we hear a knock at the back door. Luna runs to answer it. When she comes back there are 2 older boys with her.

" Hi, I'm sol. Im 17 years old." The younger one says. You can totally tell that he's Luna's brother.

" Hi, I'm Alan. I'm 23 years old. The older one says. He looks a little bit like Alice so I could tell that they were related.

" Come the fight is starting." Jim said pulling me outside. The lord of darkness pulled a small pistol out and then fired a shot. The fight has begun. The lord of darkness attacked me first. He ran at me with a cleaver. I blocked his knife with my sword. I look over to see how the others are doing. In the midst of the fighting, I see Luna sitting on Alice's lap. While Alice wraps Luna's hand in a bandage, Luna rests her head on Alice's shoulder. Seriously now? Whatever. I turn back to my fight with Alex. I quickly set my blade to poison and stabbed him. He screamed in agony and then punched me in the stomach right where Luna had hit me. It felt like I was the one being stabbed.

" Thanks a lot Luna." I whisper to myself. I manage to stand up, and then set my sword to lava. I stab the lord of darkness once more. He yelled again. My box falls out of my pocket. Before I can pick it up, The lord of darkness destroys it with his knife. It splits in half, it's completely useless now. I set my blade to ultimate darkness. I missed the first time, then I hit him. He falls to the ground. Hard. He Pulls a dagger from his pocket and then throws it at Alice.

" I'm sorry Allie." Luna said. Then she took the dagger for her.

" I HATE YOU!" Alice yelled, kneeling beside Luna's body. The lord of darkness began to cry. He may be evil, but he still wanted to keep his sister happy.

" You know you deserve it." I say. I pull the blade out and then set it to light. I pierced the lord of darkness for the last time. His whole body went limp.

" Rick, bring Luna back." Alice says walking towards me.

" I can't." I say. As I look at the ground in shame. Alice looks confused.

" What about that magic box of yours? Use that." Alice asks.

" It got smashed during the fight." I confess. Alice stares at me.

" Your joking right?" Alice asks. I can tell that the only thing she wants to hear is yes.

" I'm sorry." I say. Alice lifts Luna's head. Then she turns to me.

" Bring her back Rick, please." Her voice begins to break. Tears begin falling from Alice's eyes. This is the first time I have ever seen her cry.

" Alice I'm so sorry." I whisper. Alice looks down at Luna again.

" I can't live without her. I can't." Alice cries. I feel tears run down my cheeks.

" I know, neither can I." I say. I kneel beside my sister's body. Jim runs over to us.

" She's gone." Jim says in shock. He kneels down beside me.

" It should have been me. She took it for me!" Alice cries. I grab Luna's wrist and check her pulse. Nothing. I stand up. Then Jim, and after a minute Alice. Alice picks Luna's body off the ground, and we begin to walk back. I don't think Luna should have a funeral, I'm going to find a way to get her back. For me, for Alice, for Luna.