Doctor's Orders

This fanfiction is going to continue both Leo and Nico's POV's from when they left off!

Disclaimer: These characters belong to Rick Riodordan, blah, blah, let's get on with SOLANGELO and CALEO!

Chapter I

N

I

C

O

**BOO SPOILERS**

Nico studied his face-- his sea green eyes, his grin, his ruffled black hair. Somehow Percy Jackson seemed like a regular guy now, not a mythical figure. Not someone to idolize or crush on.

"So," Nico said, "since we're going to be spending at least a year seeing each other at camp, I think i should clear the air."

Percy's smile wavered. "What do you mean?"

"For a long time," Nico said, "I had a crush on you. I just wanted you to know."

Percy looked at Nico. Then at Annabeth, as if to check that he'd heard correctly. Then back at Nico. "You--"

"Yeah," Nico said. "You're a great person. But I'm over that. I'm happy for you guys."

"You. . . so you mean--"

"Right."

Annabeth's gray eyes started to sparkle. She gave Nico a sideways smile.

"Wait," Percy said. "So you mean--"

"Right," Nico said again. "But it's cool. We're cool. I mean, I see now. . . you're cute, but you're not my type."

"I'm not your type. . . Wait. So--"

"See you around, Percy," Nico said. "Annabeth."

She raised her hand for a high five.

Nico obliged. Then he walked back across the green, where Will Solace was waiting.

- Pg 488, BoO (AKA: one of my favorite pages XD)

Will gave him a lopsided grin as he approached, "Okay, to the infirmary, you've got--"

"I know, I know, three days rest, no Underworld-y stuff, doctor's orders, I've got it."

Will laughed, Nico found that he liked the sound; it made him slightly jealous that other people made it so easily when he found it hard to even smile. But more than that, he liked Will's laugh in particular. Was that normal? Should other people laughs just sound better than others?

"Nico, you coming?" Will asked, smirking.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts, he could think about this later, there'd definitely be plenty of time in the infirmary. "Yeah, sorry. . ." he rushed to catch up with him.

Will's blue eyes sparkled with amusement. "What'd you say to Percy? He looked like you'd just told him the secrets of the universe or something."

Nico's lips twitched up in the beginnings of a smile at how true that had been for him not long ago, but he wasn't sure he wanted to inform Will of that just yet. "Well. . ."

"It's cool, you don't have to tell me."

Nico breathed out a sigh of relief. "Thanks."

Will glanced down at him, smiling as they reached the infirmary and opened the door. He held it for NIco as he walked inside and followed him in.