A Bronx Tale

This was one of my favorite shows ever. I went to see it with one of my best friends.

I found out about this show when one of my other friends said 'Lainey! There's this show coming and JOSHUA BURRAGE is in it!' And I was like 'woah!' So I ran to my next class because we were in school and I told my other friend and she was like 'we need to get tickets!!' So we did.

Her mom got the tickets. It was my friend, her mom, and her dad.

We went to dinner before the show at The Spaghetti Factory. It was very delicious. There's this trolley at the restaurant with tables inside it and we got to sit at one of those tables. That of course was followed by my friend and me chanting 'STRIKE' like they do in Newsies. Then we drove to the theatre.

Our seats were in the fifth row on the floor. They were very good seats and we had a perfect view of the stage.

The show started and I was immediately freaking out because guess who are two of the people that start onstage??? Joshua Burrage and Joey Barreiro!!!

This was one of the most beautiful shows I have ever been to. It was sad, funny and just really amazing. These Streets and The Choices We Make made me cry. Especially The Choices We Make. Joey Barreiro was amazing and I so glad I finally got to see him perform.

One of my favorite parts was when they're at this restaurant and this biker gang shows up and one of the bikers is like 'We're not leaving. You'll make us leave.' And Sonny tells one of his guys to lock the door and shut the blinds and he says 'Now youse can't leave.' And it just seemed really funny.

We went to the stage door after this show. We met a lot of the actors including Richard H. Blake who was in Legally Blonde on Broadway. I also met the guy who played Sonny. His name was Joe Barbra and he asked my name so now we're on a first name basis. He probably doesn't remember my name though. Then Joey Barreiro came out. I of course turned to my friend and high key squealed(I'm not proud of that moment.) Joey came over and we took pictures and he signed my playbill.

Then Joshua Michael Burrage walked out of that stage door. Surprisingly I was a tad bit calmer meeting him. Well, I apologized for nothing like 525,600 times but I was calmer.

It was February and it was freezing cold outside so we left before everyone came out of the stage door.

We walked across the street RIGHT NEXT TO JOEY BARREIRO!!! And on the other side of the street there was this guy making very weird noises and he was probably drunk because he had a bottle in his hand. But he was kind of scary. So Joey said 'you guys might want to go that way' and pointed us in a path to avoid the strange dude. So that is it ladies and gentlemen(and those who have yet to make up their minds) Joey Barreiro saves our lives(not really, but maybe)

This was an awesome show and I 12/10 recommended seeing it.