It's Over!

Alice P

Alice P.O.V

Aro yanked back from my grip looking around. I made sure when he saw that vision I made it as life like as possible. He gulped looking at everyone behind me.

"Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course."

Caius stepped forward. "We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat."

Edward must have known my plan. "But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?"

Caius laughed. "Of course. But that cannt be known."

"Actually it can."

As the two people we brought walked out I turned to Emmett sending a mental message knowing he saw the vision as well. "Angel can never know."

He  silently nodded showing me this is something he would forever keep to ourselves.

I turned back to the others. "I've been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil."

Caius growled. "We have enough witnesses."

Aro raised a hand. "Let his speak, brother."

Nahuel stopped behind us. "I am half human, half vampire. Like the children. A vampire suduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My Aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal."

I could heard the excitement in Bella's voice. "How old are you?"

He looked back at my family." A hundred and fifty years."

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I looked at Bella with a smile. That was her one worry was that her little girl would grow up so quick and die. But this let her know she would always have her little one with her.

Aro looked intrigued. "At what age did you reach maturity?"

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth I have not changed since then.

"An your diet?"

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either."

Marcus looked up. "These children are much like us."

Caius growled. "Regardess, the Cullen have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies.."

Aro stopped him. "Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today."

Before they could leave Edward called out. "What about the warning you saw. Are you just going to let it happen. He will find another way." I saw Edward's eyes cut to Tanner. "With his power he can charm all the women of the Volturi to turn against you."

Tanner looked panicked turning to Aro. "I would never my king. I pledged my loyalty to the Volturi."

Aro motioned to Alice. "Yet in the vision she shared I heard from your own lips you wanted this fight so all would be destroyed and you would rule over both."

Before Tanner could take off Felix and Demetri grabbed him. "Sir!"

Aro looked over to me. "As a sign of peace I will hand him over  so you can follow your laws." He bowed his head.

I motioned for 3 of the Guardians to walk forward with me as Aro walked forward with the others. Tanner fought against them but he wasn't strong enough.

Aro nodded and Felix and Demetri threw him into the arms of the guardians. They lead him back but before I could leave Aro stopped me.

"Perhaps we could form a treaty in the spirit of peace."

I stepped back eyeing him. "We will consider it. But if you continue to threaten my family or any Sekkari know this. It will be the end of the Volturi." I eyed him. "Remember Alice's vision.... We fight with heart."

I heard the gasp from Alice and Edward. I bet they never wanted me to know what was shared but thanks to a fellow Sekkari I was able to see what had happened though I wish I didn't...

"There are more Sekkari in this world then you.... SO tread carefully."

He nodded before they all left. When they were out of sight I turned running back to Emmett jumping into his arms hugging him tightly and kissing him before we both started laughing as the twins launched themselves off of Seth's back an into out arms.

After a few minutes I turned toward Dad running to him jumping into his arms holding him tightly trying to hold back a sob. I could still remember what happened in the vision and it was killing my heart.

"Please take care of yourself dad. Bree and I need you."

He hugged me tightly. "I'm not going anywhere."

As we started to settle down Edward and Alice turned to me. "How?"

I pointed to a Sekkari who nodded. "He can tap into others powers and share them temporary. I wanted to know what was going on so I had him give me the mind reading ability."

Edward walked up and hugged me. "You shouldn't have done that."

"I know I wish I didn't. I don't want to see what I've seen anymore."

"Princess."

I looked up as Wyatt walked forward. "yes Wyatt."

"If you allow me I can take that memory away."

I looked toward dad before nodding. "please."

Wyatt walked forward putting his fingers to my temples and closing his eyes. As I closed mine I felt his fingers heat up. The memory of the vision went though my mind making me want to whimper but it started to get foggy and soon I couldn't see anything. Before I knew it the memory was gone.

I stepped back smiling to Wyatt. "Thank you."

Emmett wrapped his arms around me. "Let's all head home......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is only 1 chapter left after this.... Epilogue. So get ready... Hope to have it up on Friday.