Sparring Gone Wrong

A unit with NCPD and the D.E.O worked together in a case. Maggie and her new partner on the case, Officer Drake. The two and a couple of underlings investigated an illegal trades deal. That lead to the same case the D.E.O worked on. Maggie had no idea who her partner was and she had no intention of getting to know her, it was only one case and she was sure it was a one time thing.

Maggie and Sara walked into the D.E.O.

"Danvers," Maggie called Alex.

Alex turned around with her usual hands on her hips. Her eyes widened when she saw Sara.

"Sara?" Alex questioned.

Sara gave a questioning glance.

"Anyways, it seems like your case and mine turned into the same case so how about we work together like old times."

"Yeah, can I talk to you privately?" Alex asked as she glanced at Sara.

"I'll just go to the training facility," Sara pointed.

Once the two were away from hearing distance Alex began to explain to Maggie.

"That's Sara... Lance."

"Her name is Drake," Maggie crossed her arm unamused.

"That's Emily's mom. I don't want Emily near her at all we don't know how she would react to all this. Her mom is gone on her Earth."

"So where is the little Lance now?"

"Last I heard she was with Kara for the day."

Unannounced, Kara flew in bearing her new suit that lost the skirt with a wide smile on her face.

"What are you so smiley for?"

"Lena and Emily gave me a new suit," Kara smiled.

"Why does it look like they gave you something else," Maggie smirked.

"Well Em, gave me potstickers. And Lena, well she gave me something else," Kara blushed. Before the two exes could reply Emily bursted in.

"Lexie!" Emily called from the massive balcony and stair way.

"Be glad she's not calling you Lex," Kara whispered.

"Lexie sounds to......girly."

"Hey, Em we're talking about a case would you mind stepping out of the room please?"

"Okay I'll go to the training room. Scott and his marry men think they are the best. Maybe I'll go see if they can take another hit."

"Take it easy! And no powers!" Kara yelled.

"Yes ma'am!" Emily saluted as she walked backwards then skipped towards the new training room.

Kara smiled and faced glares from Maggie and Alex.

"What?"

"Sara is here!"

"Sara? Like Sara Lance?"

Emily walked down the dimly lit hall and nodded towards agents who she walked past. A habit she developed after her many years following Ava in the Bureau.