Set In Motion

Through out the following weeks more and more people on this list disappeared drastically. The D.E.O did everything in their power to try and get to the victims first, only it never turned out well for them.

Alex sat in her D.E.O gear in her office after hours, elbows rested on her desk as her hands ran through her hair. Nia, Kara, Brainy and even Lena stood around her desk and tried to come up with ways to stop the Huntress. On top of that Superfriends has no idea where Emily has gone, they didn't even know if she was M.I.A or K.I.A.

"How can she get to the victims so fast?" Alex sighed. "Have you gotten anything Nia?"

"No only the same silhouette, everything is the same," Alex sighed once again as she paced the room.

"Anything with Emily?" Alex proceeded to ask.

"No it's a dead end. Like before, her magic tracker isn't on the radar and her tracker isn't working," Lena explained with a tablet in her hands.

A gasp was emitted from Lena, the Superfriends looked at her with hope.

"Before Emily disappeared from her smoke bomb," Lena swiped on her tablet and headed towards the empty control center at the D.E.O.

She swiped up to display the security footage from her tablet on to the screens on the D.E.O monitors. Superfriends watched the video till Lena paused it when she was about to be pinned. She zoomed in on Emily's left shoulder that was uncovered when Lena pulled it down as she fell.

"That's where her tracker is suppose to be," Kara crossed her arms.

"So she removed the tracker?" Nia questioned. "The last spot was at the Verdant, three months ago."

"Yes, but you, Kara, and Alex spotted her that night during game night."

"No, she's not there I checked," Kara shook her head.

"No,no if she stayed at the Verdant for three months even after she took off her tracker," Lena started.

"Then the alcohol must be a cover up, but for what?" Brainy finished.

"Uh, actually I might have an idea." Lena looked around the D.E.O before she spoke again.

Once the coast was clear Lena began to explain. "Two years ago Emily went back to Earth-one, she found out that her parents were alive. She told me that it felt like four months didn't even happen, she went to Aruba for a day and when she got there she said she almost killed them. She came back and decided never to go back."

"I mean that explains the alcohol," Nia commented.

"Should we search the Verdant more?"

Riddler was still at the Verdant, Emily however wasn't. Her order of operations was in an old clock tower, similar to Sara when she came back from the dead. Emily was almost finished with Riddler's list and was on the move to her last three.

Emily's feared using her powers as they gained more and more control over her when she used them. In result she resulted to the old fashion assassin ways, with her bow, dagger and batons. She stood in her hooded cloak in the dark corner of a building when Marcus Redmond and his accomplices headed towards the roof.

Before the helicopter landed Emily made her appearance and went into auto pilot. A man came to punch her which she blocked easily and returned a punch and a low kick that broke his knee. Three other men came at her, she ducked, one man hit his teammate which left him open as you kicked his crotch. He groaned and clutched his stomach. The bald one high kicked as Emily back handspringed to kick his chin and her follow through knocked another unconscious.