Chapter 10

Renee's POV

Since me and Will were late getting to the bus, everyone blamed us for being late to the fans.

"We wouldve been on time if two certain people weren't late" Cole turned around and looked at us and the fans started laughing.

"So who's ready for the meet and greet?" Kiara asked and the fans went wild.

"London, England. ARE YOU READYYY?!" Gabe screamed to the crowed. The fans were going crazy at this point. We took our places and started meeting with fans. One fan came up to me and Maddie.

"How are you two so pretty?" She asked us. I blushed and looked at her.

"Honey, you're gorgeous too!" She asked for us to follow her on twitter and me and maddie took a picture with her. She hugged us and said, "you guys made my life. Thank you" we hugged her and talked to some other fans.

David's POV

Me and the guys weren't getting a lot of attention so we were kind of bored. I walked over to the girls.

"When's the meet and greet over?" I asked Judiann. She shrugged and I went back to the guys. A girl came up to us. She looked vaguely familiar.

"Do we know you from somewhere?" I asked. I looked at her face and realized who it was. I ran over to Will.

"Will I need to leave I can't be here right now with her here."

"I understand lets go tell Jill." Will said. Jill was our manager. The girls' manager is Tracey. We walked over to them and told them what's going on. They told us we could walk around for a bit but soundcheck starts at 5 so we have to be there by then.I checked my watch and it was 3:45. Will tapped my shoulder and we started walking.

Kiara's POV

I saw David and Will leave and was concerned so I went over to Cole.

"What's up with them?" I asked.

"I have no clue. Probably overwhelmed and needed some fresh air." Cole said. I shrugged and went back to the meet and greet. Time went by and it was 4:30.

"Well guys, this was fun but we have to go get ready for soundcheck!" The fans cheered and we went to our bus.

David and Will walked in about 15 minutes later. They were dressed and ready for soundcheck.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Katie said. They shrugged and Will pulled Renee off to the side. I looked at David and he had a sad look on his face. I walked over to him.

"Hey David are you okay? You know you can talk to me." He nodded and went into the back room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"There's this girl here that came all the way from LA. Do you remember her?" He showed me a picture and I gasped. It was the same girl I saw at the airport and the coffee shop.