Chapter 13

Renee's POV

We walked backstage and I looked at the time. It was 6:25. Jill came up to Cole and told him he has 5 minutes. He nodded and walked away. The rest of the girls came up to me.

"What happened?" Katie asked me.

"His and Maddie's grandma just died." I told them. Maddie got a sad face.

"Come on Maddie don't be sad. Were in London!" Gabriela said.

"And now.. introducing.. IM5!!" We went to watch them and dang. They were really good today. They started off singing a cover of Bailando. The crowd went crazy. Then they started singing their new song Get To Know You. It was really good.

They finished singing a few more songs and went backstage. They met up with us and Tracey told us we have 3 minutes.

"You guys were great!" I said hugging Will.

"Come on guys we have to go" Katie said and we went on stage.

Gabe's POV

The girls went on stage and they looked amazing! I looked over the crowd and saw so many fans. Some even looked familiar. I looked back at the girls and they started singing and dancing Bang Bang.

A little further into the song I looked back at the crowd and saw a face I didn't want to see. Nevaeh. I walked over to David.

"David, Nevaeh's in the crowd." He shook his head and walked over to Jill.

David's POV

I walked up to Jill. "She's here Jill. This is getting way out of hand."

"But we have a restraining order against her." Jill said.

"Well I guess that's not helping! Can't we file for harassment?!" I asked, "I still have all the threats!"

"I'll talk to the police after the shows done and see what they can do. We'll get this under control." Jill said walking to Tracey. Chase came up to me.

"She sent you threats?" He asked.

"That's what I was gonna tell you earlier but I ran outta time. She sent all the guys threats. And the girls. That's why we got a restraining order. But she broke it obviously." I went and sat down.

"I'm sure this will all get settled" he said walking to watch the girls. I forgot abiut them performing.

Judiann's POV

My part was coming up and I tried to focus. It was no use. I looked over to the side and looked for David for support but he wasn't there. Great.

I was about to sing and I caught a glimpse of Nevaeh. Really? Now? I almost jumped off stage and hit her. Renee was looking at me and mouthed the words 'you okay' to me. I nodded and looked for David again. He still wasn't there.

We finished singing and said goodbye to the crowd. London: check. David came up to me after we were done.

"You did great-" I cut him off.

"You weren't there during my hardest part. You know that's my hardest part."

"I'm sorry I forgot-"

"You always forget. You know what else you forgot?" He shook his head. "Todays our 2 year anniversary." I said and I walked away.