Chapter 17

Renee's POV

I stepped back and Will turned to face me. He hugged me as tight as he could and kissed me.

"I won't let her hurt you" he said to me.

"Should we tell the others?" I asked.

"Yeah, just tell them to meet in our room" I sent out a text to everyone saying 'Emergency, meet in my room now!'. Will grabbed my hand and we headed back to our room.

"What if she hurts us?" I said out of nowhere. Will looked me in the eyes.

"I promise you that whatever she does, I will not let her hurt you." He kissed my forehead and we arrived at our room.

Dana's POV

I was chillin with Gabriela when I got a text. It was from Renee.

R- Emergency, meet in my room now!

This has to be serious. I looked at Gabriela who was asleep. I shook her and she got up.

"Gabriela come on we gotta go." I said. She got up and we headed for their room. We knocked on the door and Cole opened it.

"I knew they'd be last" Katie joked.

"What happened?" I asked them. I noticed Renee was on the corner on the couch staring out of the window. "Renee are you okay?"

"Hm? Y-yeah I'm fine."

"Nevaeh threatened us. She slapped me and pulled a gun on Renee." Will spoke up. The room got silent in an instant.

Chase's POV

"Are you serious? Oh I swear next time I see her I'm just gonna knock her out and beat the-" I grabbed Maddie who was rambling.

"Maddie calm down. Will, where'd you see her?" I said.

"We came back to find a note. Judiann showed up and Renee and I left and found the terrace. She came up to us and told us to tell Jill not to tell the cops anything. She claimed she wants to be friends."

"What happened after that?" Katie asked.

"Nothing really, but Renee did get a nice punch in on her." Maddie high fived Renee and Renee went back to looking out the window.

"What are we gonna do?" Gabriela asked.

Maddie's POV

"I say that we find her, beat the crap out of her, then send her to the cops!" I said.

"Maddie, no. Why don't we just tell Jill?" Kiara said. My idea was better.

"We can't." Renee said, "she said if Jill calls the cops, she'll make sure only one person walks away alive and no doubt she meant her." There was fear in her voice. I could tell.

"Well we can't just sit around here doing nothing" David said.

"Wait, did she say for Jill not to call the cops?" Gabe said. Will nodded. "Well why don't we call and tell them?"

"I don't know.. seems too risky." Judiann said.

"Why don't we just talk about it tomorrow?" I said. Everyone agreed and left until it was only Renee, Judiann and I left.