Chapter 31

Gabe's POV

"Put it down Katie!" I yelled. Katie took my phone and was about to tweet something.

"Not until you delete that picture of us"

"But its so cute!"

"I look ugly in it!"

"That's impossible. You're always beautiful." She blushed and walked towards me.

"You're still not getting your phone." She laughed and ran out of the room. I got on her phone and tweeted. She instantly came back and gave me my phone.

"I hate you" she said.

"I love you too"

Nevaeh's POV

I got a letter today.
Dear Nevaeh,
The plan is off. I found a new love that has nothing to do with any of them. I advice you to come back to LA and stop tormenting them. I have nothing to do with them now. Thank you for all the help and the fun this has been. Its all over now.
Sincerely,
Asher

What? All the hard work just thrown away? Oh well. They actually aren't worth my time anymore. I texted Maddie.
N- Worrying is over now. I'm done. Goodbye forever Maddie and the rest of you all.

Maddie's POV

I was woken up by my phone buzzing near my ear. I opened it and saw a text.
N- Worrying is over now. I'm done. Goodbye forever Maddie and the rest of you all.

"Yes!" I shouted. Today was the show and it was 9:15. I got dressed and went to go get some coffee at Starbucks. While walking in, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry I wasnt" I looked up "Devery?"

"Hey Maddie" he said. "I was coming to surprise you at the show but I guess that won't work" we started laughing and decided to catch up.

Laccie's POV

We were all getting ready for the show today because the 5 of us bought tickets to the meet and greet. That's right, we get to be up close with all of them.

"How does this look?" Cassie asked coming out of the bathroom.

"Amazing! Cole will love it." She smiled and skipped away.

"Do you think they'll actually talk to us?" Sarah asked.

"They have to. Its part of their job" we all finished getting ready and took off to the arena.