Chapter 14

David's POV

I totally forgot about it being our 2 year anniversary. I ran after Judiann.

"Judiann wait-" she turned around.

"You know what, I'm sick and tired of you always forgetting stuff. This was an important day and you ruined it. I think I need a break." She walked away and got on the bus.

"What just happened?" I asked Cole.

"I have no clue. I think she just broke up with you." Cole said and I sat down on a bench. How could this be?

"Do you want me to talk to her? I am her best friend you know" Renee said to me.

"I don't care. I think I just need to be alone." I started walking as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Judiann's POV

I walked and got onto the bus. I sat down and started crying. There was a knock.

"Who is it?" I said.

"It's me, can I come in?" Renee walked in and sat down next to me. "Are you okay?"

"Why did this happen? Why? He's so forgetful and I just-just" I cried even harder.

"Judiann calm down. I know he forgot but its been a stressful day for all of us. The show, Nevaeh, its taking a toll on us all." I looked at Renee.

"I feel like he doesn't care anymore. I can't handle this. I think I need to be alone." She nodded and walked off the bus.

Gabe's POV

I was sitting there with Katie when all of that went down.

"I'm gonna go talk to him" I said running after him. It took me a few minutes to find him. He was on a bench next to a fountain.

"Hey David" I said sitting next to him, "you okay?" He wiped his tears away and looked at me.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I looked at him.

"Are you sure?"

"No" he said breaking down. "I thought she loved me. I thought everything was okay. I thought we were the perfect couple but I guess I think too much. She probably hates me. I can't help it that I'm forgetful and she knows that!"

I pulled him into a hug. "Its okay bro, you have all of us to talk to and you know that. Maybe this is what's best" he nodded. "Lets head back to the others." He got up and we walked back to the bus.

Kiara's POV

"Guys this is horrible." I said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"They were such a good couple" Katie mumbled.

"Is there any way to get them back together?" I asked.

"No. I love you guys and all but please. This is our fight and we'll be the ones to fix it." David said from behind Gabe.

"We understand bro" Dana said and with all that's happened today, we decided to go back to the hotel and rest.