Chapter 25

Nevaeh's POV
Dear Darling,
I have done everything that you have asked to the point where David and Judiann broke up. They're heading to France in a little so I don't have much time. When you get this be sure to send a letter back. I'll be waiting.
Your Dearest,
Nevaeh

I enclosed the letter into its envelope and put the stamp on it. I sure hope he gets this in time. I drove to the nearest post office, dropped the letter off and started my drive to France. Its gonna be a long week.

Cole's POV

We eventually finished packing and Kiara and I sat down. As soon as we got situated David burst through the door.

"Time to go!" he screamed. I groaned. I didn't want to get up.

"Let's go before we're late" Kiara said grabbing my hand to pull me up. We gathered all our stuff and proceeded to the door.

"Wait where's Judiann?" I asked David.

"She went to go get Gabriela and Dana" I nodded and we walked out to the bus. It's gonna be a long ride so I came prepared with chips, soda and Adventure Time.

Gabriela's POV

"Let's gooo" I said to Dana trying to roll him off the bed.

"But I'm comfyyyyyy" he complained. I sat on him and pushed with all my force until he fell to the floor.

"Can we go now?" I said and he shook his head.

"Guys let's go we don't wanna be late" Judiann said bursting through the door.

"I'd leave but Dana won't get up." As I said that Dana was slowly getting off the floor.

"Stop fooling around guys let's go" Judiann said. We nodded and got our things.

"Are you ready?" Dana asked me and I nodded. With that, we were off.

Will's POV

There's a reason why I'm so happy. What Renee doesn't know is that I planned the most awesome day ever for her in France. She'll be so happy when she finds out. We don't have a show tomorrow which is good because that's when the surprise will take place.

"What are you thinking about?" Renee asked me. I smiled.

"You'll know sooner or later"

"Why can't I know now?" She batted her eyes trying to make me cave in.

"Because it's not gonna be a surprise if I tell you."

"What surprise?"

"You'll see.."