Last day of summer

Copyright 2020. All Rights Reserved

EDIT: August 2020
This book is completed it has a sequel as well. It needs major editing i had taken it down to do that but never got the chance to do so, so im pulling it back up for more people to enjoy. It has been a very long time but if you already read all of it then im very sorry for taking so long. Life has been crazy and if there is anything that you like to say to me about it or have any comments please feel free to message me. Thank you for reading!

*EDITED* sept 1st*

Chapter 1

A whimper escapes my sparing partner as my fist makes contact with his face. In less than a second my foot makes contact with his head , knocking him out and as he landed on the ground, the smell of victory hit me leaving me with a smirk .

" I win ..... Again " I
I said in an irritated manner , nobody in the gym was a challenge or a competition .
-
Ever since I was seven years old I started training in the 3S.O.A ( Secret Supernatural Society of America ) We are in charge of keeping humans safe and keeping both worlds separate.

We are hunters we hunt that is what we train to do, and im one of the best, well the best ever since the explosion . And with that I began going on missions on the age of nine . With Nolann, he's the one who looks after me , after my parents died in a chemical explosion accident.

I don't really know what happened . Some how I cant remember anything from when I was younger than seven years old .

Well its not like it maters now, it's in the past, and I never look back .

Nolann had given me an assignment . It had something to do with some vampires from a drug dealing business . Apparently they mix their blood and make some type of new drug and sell it to humans.

Stupid humans , they buy anything just to get high . Even though I am human I considered my self as a mix between supernatural and human . I have been in so many missions its normal for me to be around supernatural things.
-

Nolann entered the gym , he had a worried face while he was talking on the phone with god knows who. But who ever it was made him nervous and I have never , ever seen him like that .

-
When I turned twelve my senses became stronger . I could hear, see , smell and my agility an stamina became stronger and better . Almost as if I where not human. I think it has something to do with me taking down a crazy witch. She had thrown a potion at me, and she actually got me. Of course I never told Nolann, he would flip out . And probably have my blood tested and all of this unnecessary things.
-

I tried to use my hearing to listen to what he was talking about , but was distracted with my sparing partner whimpering in pain . Before I could refocus Nolann had ended the call . As he made his way towards us, I helped my sparing partner up.

"Change of plans " As soon as Nolann said that, I knew it had to do with the mission .

"What? Whats wrong ?" I asked trying to understand what was going on.

"No time, you need to leave as soon as possible, The car is waiting for you outside , everything you need is in the trunk " He said basically pushing me towards the exit .

I rushed out of the building and into the car . When I looked back Ian was behind me and Nolann as well, they where rushing after me . Ian got inside the car . Before I could question and demand that he would leave . Nolann interrupted my screaming .

"He's going with you , there are to many of them and you need help "

"No I do not, I can handle the situation" I protested, but it was no use .