CHAPTER 9

"(Y/N), are you sure you're okay?" Tony asked as he continued to stroke my hair.

"I said I'm fine, we need to complete this. We need to find that tesseract, then give him back to where ever he's from." You gave Loki a look, everyone looked back at you.

I slowly brought myself back up, Everyone looked at you. "What?"

"You have a little..." Thor gestured "blood?"

"What, where?" I touched my face to find the spot of blood.

"uh- everywhere."

"what that's impossible. Does anyone have like a mirror or something?" I asked, I haven't been looking out for myself that much, especially trying to look good. What's the point of trying to look good when you already have natural beauty?

"y- ya honey I always keep a spare." Tony jumped out of his suit.

"What, why do you have one?" I questioned, everybody was still watching.

"You never know maybe a bad hair day, or maybe there's a hot-" He rubbed the back of his neck, I squinted my eyes.

"Finish it, I dare you." I warned him, aggressively grabbing the mirror.

"Woah, Girl what happened? Did somebody kill you and you came back to life or something?" Natasha joined in.

"It can't be that ba-" Before I could finish, I opened the mirror to find myself drenched in blood. "Oh my god." I looked back at them, they were all grinning awkwardly except for Loki.

"What afraid of a little blood?" You heard Loki say in the back of the plane, quoting steve's innocents.

The blood was all over my face, mostly by my nose and eyes. The blood spread all over my face. I look down at my suit, there was blood all around my hair. How much blood did I lose?

"Did anybody lose any blood?" I looked around but everybody was in perfect condition, they were all speechless. "Nope, just me? Thanks, guys." I rolled my eyes. I began to rub the blood off with my fingers, it was coming off but in pieces.

"Here." You heard a woman's voice.

You looked up to see Natasha, "Thanks?" She handed you a first aid kit, "I'm not really bleeding, it's more like a dried running nose."

"Oh I know, there's Alcohol wipes in there for the blood and a hair tie for well that." She pointed to my hair, "I packed it for us, so if you need a tampon there right there." I turned the first aid kit over, it said our last names. Natasha & (Y/Ln), she smiles then leaves to talk to Steve.

Tony sat next to me, he grabbed the first aid kit and began to clean my face with the alcohol wipe. I sat there not moving my body but getting lost in my thoughts, Natasha was the first person and the last person I told about my power. She used to be a pretty bad person back when I met her, but I loved her. She's changed since I've met her but she's still going to be THEE Natasha Romanoff.

I looked at Tony, "I love you" There was a tear streaming down my cheek. The tear looked light red, he quickly swipes it off my face.

" Hey, don't cry. I love you a lot okay?" He pulled me into a hug, " There's nothing you should be worrying about okay?" he continued.

I looked at Steve as I hugged Tony, he sat in pain. It wasn't me who was in pain, it was him. I gazed at him hoping to grasp his attention, but nothing happened he just hung his head.

"Thank you." I forced my eyes shut. Tony pulled away from my embrace marking a kiss on my forehead.

I continued to look at Steve, "Hey, I've been meaning to ask you something." I heard but I didn't listen to the conversation, I was too focused on Steve.